Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@456C6C696F74 I'm sure I am late with this but why was he banned?

speaking of being very late, what happened to that @Vermilioncore guy I used to see when I was lurking
reeee I thought this was an answer to my post

@RegisterUserName what do you think of this?

Free my irish bunny NOW!

i pmed him but he isnt answering??

Hunter had the 499th ban appeal, I wonder if there will be a free pass for the 500th?

Nice to see @Hunter back ngl

speaking of being very late, what happened to that @Vermilioncore guy I used to see when I was lurking
He requested a ban, mainly due to the reason that he started college and will be too busy to be an active user on here. I also think he said something about having heart problems, but i don't think this was a reason for his ban.

Free Bunny boy tbh

JFL Hunter banned again already?

About @Hunter. I unbanned him because his ban was requested. Ryo linked me the two following posts:

My bad for not checking his post history, these are just two examples.
"When i was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me."
"I had success with girls in the past"
Another og Nov cel turned out to be a fakecel, sad shit man

About @Hunter. I unbanned him because his ban was requested. Ryo linked me the two following posts:

He is stating that he was popular with girls at age 13. The "success" he mentioned is just that, nothing more, nothing less.
His memory might not be super reliable, or he might be misunderstanding the way girls treated him back then. Isn't he still, in fact, an incel?
"I didn't do anything because I didn't care about relationships at the time."

Last edited:
He is stating that he was popular with girls at age 13. The "success" he mentioned is just that, nothing more, nothing less.
His memory might not be super reliable, or he might be misunderstanding the way girls treated him back then. Isn't he still, in fact, an incel?

I slayed in preschool, nuke me mods

This seems really harsh tbh. A fair amount of users here have had success in the past, will you ban them too?