Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

This seems really harsh tbh. A fair amount of users here have had success in the past, will you ban them too?
Really now? Always knew this place wasnt really incel

This seems really harsh tbh. A fair amount of users here have had success in the past, will you ban them too?
I mean maybe he looked decent as a kid but turned into an abomination. I loooked normalish before puberty. I haven't any sucess with girls but only after puberty have i truly began looking like shit.

Moment of silence for yet another banned nov2017cel

I think it is not possible for us to read his looksmax.org post history, over for non-modcels.

JFL @Hunter is already banned
I mean maybe he looked decent as a kid but turned into an abomination. I loooked normalish before puberty. I haven't any sucess with girls but only after puberty have i truly began looking like shit.
tfw I looked ugly as a kid as well (arguably worse since my mouth looked too big) :cryfeels: never got to know what it was like to be normie tier in looks

tfw I looked ugly as a kid as well (arguably worse since my mouth looked too big) :cryfeels: never got to know what it was like to be normie tier in looks
It was nice, i was actually somewhat happy, puberty ruined my life.

Apparently so, not surprising to yet again find IT making their own content.
@GameDevCel
You aren't new, the difference between keeping your experiences to yourself and bragging about them is clear. You can be married or a girl and I'll never know if you don't post about it, so you get to stay, that's how it works. If you go and say that when you were 13 every girl wanted to fuck you, and that you have had "success" with girls in the past - which doesn't imply he's talking about the same scenario at 13, it literally just means the past - then you don't belong here because you broke the extremely clear clause of the rules: "Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban."
And that's just one thread. Feel free to check the ~3000 posts he has on looksmax, i'm sure this was the only instance this happened, yes?
It's baffling that users complain about "fakecels" on the site without proof, but they're quick to protect a user who literally slayed just because he has a high post count / early join date.

Also, he seems to have LARP'd:
For what I see he says "he didn't do nothing" this is compatible with being still virgin, I suppose he said he lost virginity in another post.

Last edited:
FREE my bunny nigga

@GameDevCel

For what I see he says "he didn't do nothing" this is compatible with being still virgin, I suppose he said he lost virginity in another post.
why was @GameDevCel banned again?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

why was @GameDevCel banned again?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
He made bait threads here and posted them in inceltears for leddit points or somesort of bipolarism.

Guy was approved poster and probably had contact with IT mods, still larps on incel forums.

same tbhngl. I was always hideous. Sadly I probably look the best I've ever looked now and I'm still fucking ugly

as far as Hunter's ban goes, I'd say it's a bit harsh seeing as he didn't make any reference to losing his virginity nor said anything about how good he looks at this present date. After all, that is all that should be relevant to my mind. If a Chad that slayed in his teens gets acidfaced and becomes a truecel as a result, does he somehow not belong here?

same tbhngl. I was always hideous. Sadly I probably look the best I've ever looked now and I'm still fucking ugly

as far as Hunter's ban goes, I'd say it's a bit harsh seeing as he didn't make any reference to losing his virginity nor said anything about how good he looks at this present date. After all, that is all that should be relevant to my mind. If a Chad that slayed in his teens gets acidfaced and becomes a truecel as a result, does he somehow not belong here?
Mods are way to strict on the bragging rule tbh. Banning someone who was here so long and had so many posts just cause he wrote a few braggyish posts on a diffirent site is kinda sad tbh.

I snuck out early :feelstrash:
Abb349bcd3c8eae6a7a4c35709c185ce

Last edited by a moderator:
He is stating that he was popular with girls at age 13. The "success" he mentioned is just that, nothing more, nothing less.
His memory might not be super reliable, or he might be misunderstanding the way girls treated him back then. Isn't he still, in fact, an incel?
"I didn't do anything because I didn't care about relationships at the time."
The average (((mentalcel)))

@Joelossus

Was it for the jew thread? Jfl

Mods are way to strict on the bragging rule tbh. Banning someone who was here so long and had so many posts just cause he wrote a few braggyish posts on a diffirent site is kinda sad tbh.

If the mods just let a few of those slide, more would follow. Then when it got out of hand and mods took action, The mods would be rebuked for not taking action earlier. If we want a genuine incel forum instead of lookism 2.0, we have to be strict about this.If mods started letting shit slide then I assure you in a few months this place would be lookism 2.0, and incels would start leaving because there is no point in staying in an incel forum whose threads are like this:

">TFW just fucked an ugly ethnic whore, didn't like it at all tbh"
">My gf does X and I hate it"

so on and so forth. Also why should a users join date or post count be a factor in whether or not they're banned? Why would the mods care about that factor? If a user has posted a lot does that mean that he can break as many rules as he wants? I don't understand your logic tbh.I also don't understand the never-ending desire in this forum to suck the dicks of people who are popular here.

If the mods just let a few of those slide, more would follow. Then when it got out of hand and mods took action, The mods would be rebuked for not taking action earlier. If we want a genuine incel forum instead of lookism 2.0, we have to be strict about this.If mods started letting shit slide then I assure you in a few months this place would be lookism 2.0, and incels would start leaving because there is no point in staying in an incel forum whose threads are like this:

">TFW just fucked an ugly ethnic whore, didn't like it at all tbh"
">My gf does X and I hate it"

so on and so forth. Also why should a users join date or post count be a factor in whether or not they're banned? Why would the mods care about that factor? If a user has posted a lot does that mean that he can break as many rules as he wants? I don't understand your logic tbh.I also don't understand the never-ending desire in this forum to suck the dicks of people who are popular here.
Obviously actual bragging should be bannable but imo he was barely bragging, and it wasn't warranted. And i doubt if you stop banning people for shit like that, that this forum is gonna magically turn into bunch of fakecels talking about fucking women. You're really reaching. Also post date and number don't really mean shit but it's sad seing someone who has spent so much time here get kicked off for almost nothing.

Also why should a users join date or post count be a factor in whether or not they're banned? Why would the mods care about that factor? If a user has posted a lot does that mean that he can break as many rules as he wants? I don't understand your logic tbh.
I agree that it shouldn't have to do with popularity, but there are reasons why certain members should be given consideration. This is about non bragging bans btw.

One reason is that they may be a very good poster generally, and by banning them it would also lower the quality of the forum; it's like throwing a grenade into a crowd of civillains to kill a small time drug dealer.

I guess mods also have to consider how much of a detriment to the forum that offence was and if their presence is a net negative.

A user with a lot of posts will obviously be breaking more rules than a user with fewer posts; that's common sense. I'd say it's more about the percentage of rule breaking posts, if you know what I mean, because they could be providing good content on a scale of 5 times the average user, so they should have some leeway, because even though they break the rules 3 times as much, they're producing quality content 5 times as much as the average user.

As for popular people, I don't think they should really get any special attention, except of course their value is higher, which means that it would probably be a net negative to ban them for minor stuff if they are iconic.

Honestly, warnings are often carried out fairly and consider the user and the individual case, so there's not a whole lot to complain about.

a brag is a brag
I don't see how any brag could be different tbh. I mean, sure, they could do a "you fucking subhumans I just got 2 Stacys to suck me off" or they could do a "when I had a fat ex girlfriend in school" but they're still both brags. The first should be a perma and the second should be like 90% temp tbh because they could not be able to get a girlfriend any more or not have got sex. Still mogs me tho...

anyone who defends braggers defends them because they want to brag as well. this forum is full of fakecel faggots and I cant wait until they are perma banned.
I think there is difference between "i had foids attention as a kid" and "i fucked a prime stacy".
no there is not, you coping hard. stop.

By and large we do generally give longer term posters more leeway when it comes to bans and warnings, however stuff like bragging is a bit of an exception since it often comes hand in hand with larping (I think it's pretty reasonable considering how many long term larpers like NEET we've had). I think the fact that he was caught doing it on another site rather than here didn't help either, since it makes it look like he's trying to deceive the forum and playing a role here while playing another role elsewhere.
Yes bragging is a different thing altogether tho

they could do a "you fucking subhumans I just got 2 Stacys to suck me off" or they could do a "when I had a fat ex girlfriend in school" but they're still both brags.

Second one is not a brag though.