Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I think there is difference between "i had foids attention as a kid" and "i fucked a prime stacy".
I agree, people's experience in early life isn't always relevant to them being incel as an adult. Puberty can absolutely wreck a good looking boy.

Free @jerrycan dan (again)

I was wondering when jerrycan ban's next spell in the cage would be. It was only a matter of time.

He's rapidly establishing himself as the Houdini of incels.co.

free nigger jerry

Why was @Joelossus banned?

@LiterallyASoyboy Why is he banned?

And another fakecel revealed ffs

Dude literally bragged about having sex and being desirable. If you still think he should be allowed here, you should be banned too.
when did he brag about having sex?

And the fakecels reveal themselves
this doesn't outright say that he had sex with a foid, it could just mean that he perhaps kissed or hugged a foid, most guys don't fuck at the age of 13. Besides, puberty can either make or break your appearance as I've seen plenty examples of myself. My argument isn't that he's always been a truecel, my argument is that appearance doesn't necessarily remain constant. Besides, he didn't really brag to other incels on here anyway. Nothing of what you've showed proves that he lied about being a virgin

He's from Denmark.

JFL if they already had access to this information, how the hell did he get in? Better yet, how did he manage to stick around for this long
Blackpilled chads can be members, i guess.

Blackpilled chads can be members, i guess.
But the mods were able to tie both applications to him, so he should’ve been rejected on the spot. If he slipped through the cracks then that “conditional rule” would be in effect. Even so, the second application looked like something some normie would write in an attempt to bled in after lurking here for a day or two

But the mods were able to tie both applications to him, so he should’ve been rejected on the spot. If he slipped through the cracks then that “conditional rule” would be in effect. Even so, the second application looked like something some normie would write in an attempt to bled in after lurking here for a day or two
@ScornedStoic
Yeah, the shared IP should have showed up and they'd see the other guy being rejected, but I assume he tried to sign up with a different IP (maybe activated mobile data or something) and was accepted. He then switched to his original IP after he was accepted, and a mod pressed on the "shared IP" feature and saw a rejected user, then proceeded to ban them.

@ScornedStoic
Yeah, the shared IP should have showed up and they'd see the other guy being rejected, but I assume he tried to sign up with a different IP (maybe activated mobile data or something) and was accepted. He then switched to his original IP after he was accepted, and a mod pressed on the "shared IP" feature and saw a rejected user, then proceeded to ban them.
You’ve cracked the case Reg (though negligence could’ve played a role)

There's a huge difference between "I had female friends in elementary school" and "When I was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me."

All of my incel friends are dead

free all my niggas

Poor @jerrycan dan is still in the cage

(Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 67)

Fuck off cucks :feelsree:

They are Chinese bots, @Microsoft Excel
Even when something significant happens like a shooting it doesn't get this high. Only thing I can think of if they're real is the BBC documentary coming out. Threads usually don't reflect the guest count either.

your wife is getting fucked by Jamal as you read this

Even when something significant happens like a shooting it doesn't get this high. Only thing I can think of if they're real is the BBC documentary coming out. Threads usually don't reflect the guest count either.
It's about 1000 Chinese bots; that wasn't a joke.