Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Thread from May 25th.
>"I was depressed being incel at home"

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-broth...h-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.
What a cunt.

Thread from May 25th.

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-broth...h-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.
How did you confirm that it was actually him?

Thread from May 25th.

More threads of his:

Always someone from lookism.net, we are a bunch of trolls, I mean they are a bunch of trolls :feelstrash:
I doubt very much these people are sex havers, they are fakenormies and trolls more like, is guaranteed that they larp in normie sites (lookism.net is that tbh) and actually say the truth here.

Thread from May 25th.

More threads of his:

Dedectivecel mad respect

Another Nov17cel bites the dust :f:
We might as well ban all of the Nov17cels at this point. How many confirmed fakes make up their numbers at this point

Last edited:
Based Serge laying the banhammer down on those lookism faggots

bannedcels unite

@i_a_m_i can you give me a 1% warning?

Whatever happened to Crustaciouse he was banned a long time ago he really made some good threads.

he has like, what, 5+ female worship warns and still keeps on doing it after waiting for his warning level to go down, counting on the mods sending only 30% or somesuch just like VST did with his brags. at this point, even if he WASN'T given that one strike chance, him breaking this rule again would have earned him a 100% outright anyway. didn't even tag the mod who banned him and DEMANDS an unban. this self important piece of shit can eat dirt for all i care.

The reason he was hardbanned and stuff was because he ban evaded, though.

@SergeantIncel why was @@Crustaciouse banned?

The reason he was hardbanned and stuff was because he ban evaded, though.
Thanks I just looked it up, still think it´s a lousy reason to ban him I never noticed he made any posts about female worship I just remember he made good threads.

Can users here vanish without a trace

@jerrycan dan free my nigger (one more time)

We might as well ban all of the Nov17cels at this point. How many confirmed fakes make up their numbers at this point
Way too many. It’s ridiculous. Newcels are more truer

@jerrycan dan please be perma this time please..

jerrycan ban

What was the final straw?

can't stand more bros getting banned

free them all

free @jerrycan dan
free @LiterallyASoyboy
free @nausea

free all incelbros immediately

@jerrycan dan didn't make it out this time boys :f:

Look at his last post...

A dark prophecy. :feelscry:

why did @LiterallyASoyboy get banned i miss his waifumaxxing posts tbh

@jerrycan dan didn't realise it was perma...
What were the culmination of his warnings like?