Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If I eat you like a cannibal
Ain't nuttin' to it
Gangster rap made me do it
that's actually in the real song, a verse about being a cannibal :feelskek: the funny part about the song is that they are just going from hood rat or redneck to terrorists or politicians

*9 shots*

Pull off, I said pull off.

daily free @Ritalincel

daily free @Ritalincel
Ritcage

@bill00 is banned again? Let me guess racebaiting right?

@Warmest Black free my animu friend

making a horrifically severe brag thread about his experiences with many females.
and he was only temped for that??

you speak as if this is surprising. this was his first brag warning since the day he registered, November 7, 2019. people don't usually get permabanned on their first violation. that's why the warning percentage system exists.

I think it depends what kind of brag, saying you got free sex would get you perma banned, while saying " a girl flirted with me" result in temp, depending on your warning percentage but heavily brags always permed

you speak as if this is surprising. this was his first brag warning since the day he registered, November 7, 2019. people don't usually get permabanned on their first violation. that's why the warning percentage system exists.
I don't know what the brag was tbh so I probably shouldn't have been surprised

Last edited:
just lol @Freak. another faggot

@Freak. :lul::lul::lul: have fun being banned jfl
just lol @Freak. another faggot
I was about to comment in the thread he posted but right as a clicked send the thread got deleted jfl

@Freak. :lul::lul::lul: have fun being banned jfl

I was about to comment in the thread he posted but right as a clicked send the thread got deleted jfl
He got banned for the grandma calling him handsome thread?

daily free @Ritalincel

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum.

Lmao @swm1111 what a shit thread

I will sacrifice myself to uncage the kangaroo tbh
Free him

The JIDF got hold of @MarriedAndLookin4Fun again

Free @MarriedAndLookin4Fun