Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

except is is true retard
View attachment 138302
"dumb theory" lol
sorry you're so ugly that even as a white you can't get laid
denying jbw is denying science and being a retard
JBW makes it sound like all you have to do is be white lol.Yeah,whites are better looking on average.But if you are ugly,you are ugly

@bill00 banned again? Let me guess another JBW topic got him banned. At this rate he'll be joining sniffles,ritalincel,Brettyboy and jerrycandan.

I hope everyone advocating freeing @Ritalincel is being sarcastic, he should never be freed

giphy.gif
They're not, they're legitimate Brainlets

why was he banned?
He was a degenerate low effort postmaxxer for the most part.

I will admit, he was pretty funny at times and Based, but I think the excessive shit post with extreme low effort heavily outweighed his positive qualities.

daily free @Ritalincel

@bill00 banned again? Let me guess another JBW topic got him banned. At this rate he'll be joining sniffles,ritalincel,Brettyboy and jerrycandan.
You’re (probably) right about that. He was arguing JBW in this thread, the post is deleted now but I’m not completely sure if that’s what got him banned.

@LordRatcel ?
i think he got banned after bragging about being a "talented music producer" with 200k views on jewtube and how he was going to use it to get laid in sea lol. the post got deleted before i could finish reading so im not sure

Has @ScornedStoic been banned for long and why? I just noticed.

i think he got banned after bragging about being a "talented music producer" with 200k views on jewtube and how he was going to use it to get laid in sea lol. the post got deleted before i could finish reading so im not sure
That doesn't seem like the kind of bragging that would get one banned tbh

That doesn't seem like the kind of bragging that would get one banned tbh
he mightve posted something worse then. his posts were removed so i didnt read all of it

free @Sniffles also

@NewcelAug2019 ?

@KingOfRome wtf

How long is @ScornedStoic gonna be gone? And I can't believe @HighTGymcel is eliminated :feelsbadman:

Banlets are low iq

Free @KingOfRome and @ScornedStoic and @HighTGymcel and @Ritalincel

why is @KingOfRome banned anyways