Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @needsolution (practice for the future)

free all lolicons

Perma now after he thought it'd be a good idea to PM me telling me about all the girls he'd made out with
lel knew there was something up with him

He bought a shirt from the merch.

LOL at @NewcelAug2019

mental_out is easily the most based mod, if you manage to provoke him you know you its all on you

LOL at @NewcelAug2019

mental_out is easily the most based mod, if you manage to provoke him you know you its all on you
@mental_out is easily the coolest and most based mod ngl he has never given me a warning

jfl at @NewcelAug2019, idk why these kind of ppl bother joining an incel forum
i imagine him as a barking Chihuahua
well his voice is high pitched

@NewcelAug2019 set a new standar high of rerardness for the forum.jfl at this dude

Last edited:
cope the most based mod is easily knajjd
You couldn't be more wrong, @Ryo_Hazuki is the best mod. His high iq posts and excellent judgement are unmatched.

What did @Damo de amo do? Did @Damo the incel take him out to be the only damo?

He needs to a write a ban appeal. Although idk if mods would unban him at this point.
i guess he wont write appeal but we can hold memory about him by daily free him
also free @Sniffles

does anyone know what happened to @Currycel abomation ?

Ban everybody who wants @Napoleon de Pedo freed. Cliques forming around popular members can only lead to bad things.

I have nothing personal against Napoleon but I agree with this idea; no one should have a clique around them. @Fontaine's fanbois still make me want to puke.