Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I have nothing personal against Napoleon but I agree with this idea; no one should have a clique around them. @Fontaine's fanbois still make me want to puke.
What were his fanboys like? What’s the general story about Fontaine?

Ban everybody who wants @Napoleon de Pedo freed. Cliques forming around popular members can only lead to bad things.

I have nothing personal against Napoleon but I agree with this idea; no one should have a clique around them. @Fontaine's fanbois still make me want to puke.

You can't forbid people from liking someone. A clique is just several individuals happening to like the same thing. To forbid a group of people liking something is to forbid even one person to like something.

Also, what happened to @Currycel abomation?

What were his fanboys like? What’s the general story about Fontaine?

Fontaine was most likely a troll who was smarter than your average troll. He pulled a bait and switch, starting out by posting a lot of blackpilled stuff like how it's all about looks, things like that. After gathering a collection of followers, he switched to posting bluepilled garbage and saying that personality matters, blah blah blah. In the end, he got himself banned by claiming that he ascended with an 8/10 Stacy and that he "won her over" with his "amazing personality."

You can't forbid people from liking someone.
Most of us here carry the pain of rejection and ostracism. We had to deal with cliques in real life, we shouldn't have to endure it here. If you want to suck someone's dick, do it through PMs.

In this particular case you had the popular "incel" bragging about his successes and you had his faggot fan club saying they want him back and they don't care he was breaking the rules.

It's the same reason foids aren't allowed, they suck up all the attention and everything revolves around them.

Last edited:
Most of us here carry the pain of rejection and ostracism. We had to deal with cliques in real life, we shouldn't have to endure it here. If you want to suck someone's dick, do it through PMs.
its not really a clique though? theres a big difference between liking someone’s posts and being part of a clique

In this particular case you had the popular "incel" bragging about his successes and you had his faggot fan club saying they want him back and they don't care he was breaking the rules.

It's the same reason foids aren't allowed, they suck up all the attention and everything revolves around them.

Well that's a separate rule, that guy was bad for the forum because he was bragging. Clique or not, he had to go.

Perma now after he thought it'd be a good idea to PM me telling me about all the girls he'd made out with

Lmao what a fucking Brainlet. What was he attempting to accomplish, burying himself like that?

Can @Currycel abomation make a ban appeal? He’s a legit truecel and should not leave this community

RIP @HighTGymcel, please free him.

free @Smallframecel

free my ethnic brethen

@Currycel abomation

Free @HighTGymcel everybody deserves a 2nd chance, or even 41st chance... :feelstrash:

@HighTGymcel made me laugh. Free him

@HighTGymcel Mods felt intimidated by his high testosterone and thus took him out for good

free all ricecels

@Akhnai

I wonder if it's because of the SEA thread.

Oh, I'm finally unbanned from here again. I was looking forward to johhnyb's ventures in SEA