Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

RIP @johnnyb, hope he ascends even though it doesn't exist.

not suprised he got banned tbh

i dont mind people discussing their ascension plans but all he posts about is how hes going to pump and dump foids in sea lel he was basically a more annoying version of zesto

not suprised he got banned tbh

i dont mind people discussing their ascension plans but all he posts about is how hes going to pump and dump foids in sea lel he was basically a more annoying version of zesto
well we will never get to know if his seamaxxing went good

@Ataxa, this person probably got the fastest ban on .co. What did this person do?

He was actively doing something to ascend. Mods don't like that.
Are you serious? That's retarded....
no, HE is a retarded sack of useless, smelly garbage pulling made up crap out of his hairy asshole. here's a couple of posts from the banned guy:
"noodle whores would wage through a fucking tornado to fuck me"
"I’m not going to get a prostitute I’m over six foot and white 21 I mog the fuck out of every local"
"don't care. will be glad to cuck Asian males when I go over to sea. already tinder tested its a go"

"hurr durr nazi mods keeping us down". i can't imagine how terrible and full of bragging this place would be if brainless people like you were mod around here. the guy was a bragging cretin and he got what he deserved.

no, HE is a retarded sack of useless, smelly garbage pulling made up crap out of his hairy asshole. here's a couple of posts from the banned guy:
"noodle whores would wage through a fucking tornado to fuck me "
"I’m not going to get a prostitute I’m over six foot and white 21 I mog the fuck out of every local"
"don't care. will be glad to cuck Asian males when I go over to sea. already tinder tested its a go"

"hurr durr nazi mods keeping us down". i can't imagine how terrible and full of bragging this place would be if brainless people like you were mod around here. the guy was a bragging cretin and he got what he deserved.
tbh most people who defend braggers are probably fakecels too.when they read brags they don't feel mogged so it's fine by them

He was alright imo.

He was alright imo.
I always saw him talking shit to people. He always seemed to be mean to everybody for some reason. I envy people like that. Stuff like that pisses me off to another level.

I always saw him talking shit to people. He always seemed to be mean to everybody for some reason. I envy people like that. Stuff like that pisses me off to another level.
He was full of rage. It was just his thing. But he's gone now, i wonder when i get banned?

just ban someone that is willing to pay for sex while you can do the same br000

just ban someone that is willing to pay for sex while you can do the same br000

I

I wasn't saying he was right, only that if that was the reason then that was retarded. I didn't know the reason, now I do, no need to call me brainless. I agree, he should be banned, fuck him. Glad you took him out.
i wasn’t directing that part to you.

Who was the guy who's thread was deleted in Meta and Feedback about venting? I clicked on it on mobile and it got deleted. I'm only asking here because I wanna know if he got banned for it and what the thread was about, I couldn't read the title on mobile
Or remember his name
  • WithoutMe

I hope someone honor kills him while hes in sea

damn bragcel :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

ban every user!!!

Glad he's gone.
yeah he was pulling me for tongue too like why im incel etc etc lol and he was talking about some improvement
C7c

I hope someone honor kills him while hes in sea
Don't worry, a bunch of Thai manlets will kick his ass if he starts bragging in Thailand

nvm he said he was going to the Philippines, although the same situation can still happen
sorry my language isnt too good
English isn't your native tongue, so its excusable. Would be nice if i was more proficient in another language. Barely learnt Italian during my high school years :feelskek:

Last edited:
Don't worry, a bunch of Thai manlets will kick his ass if he starts bragging in Thailand

English isn't your native tongue, so its excusable. Would be nice if i was more proficient in another language. Barely learnt Italian during my high school years :feelskek:
im trying to improve my english
but u wont believe, i got 100% and highest rating from english exams in my polish school

On this forum we have virgin incels bragging and non virgin good looking guys not bragging

According to knajjd foids were clamoring for him,by his own admission.
It was future tense. Look:

more annoying version of zesto
He was less annoying. I’ve never seen his posts but I can guarantee it. At least he doesn’t use broken Japanese and put anime pictures in every thread.

Edit: I just saw what knajjd said he posted. No sympathy for him. However; I still find Zesto slightly more annoying.

Last edited:
According to knajjd foids were clamoring for him,by his own admission.
Yeah, he was bragging that he will get laid, but hasn't yet, so he wasn't a fakecel. Mostly a locationcel

While I'm glad you clarified that, he's displaying a level of confidence only found in Chads... Unless he was gigacoping on levels never seen to man
Mostly so, he kept saying how much he will get laid in Asia but most likely when he'll get there he won't be able to fuck anyone. And will probably settle for fucking some cheap hooker.

While I'm glad you clarified that, he's displaying a level of confidence only found in Chads... Unless he was gigacoping on levels never seen to man
Tall white guys will slay in SEA. I think he was exaggerating for effect tbh but whatever. I thought it'd be nice to see the ventures of a SEAcel but not if he's going to blatantly brag and be such a cunt about it. It's kinda ironic how this is one of the few times someone has actually "bragged", instead of humblebragging or just mentioning success, when they haven't even got anywhere yet jfl

I thought it'd be nice to see the ventures of a SEAcel
then go to looksmax or speak to that vitamin-starved idiot itsover. this forum doesn't allow people to post about their sexual exploits and never will. it's amazing how many "incels" here are totally OK with braggers while spouting total bullshit about how much they hate normies, how much they hate braggers, and etc. no wonder people keep complaining about fakes.

"i've got a tinder match who's invited me to her house, wish me luck". since this is "future tense", this is not bragging in your eyes. also, the "i've already tested my attractiveness on tinder and it's a go" is not "future tense" in any way. it's saying "females want to have sex with me lol". the only sort of person who could consider this quote not to be a brag is someone who has had success himself.

then go to looksmax or speak to that vitamin-starved idiot itsover. this forum doesn't allow people to post about their sexual exploits and never will. it's amazing how many "incels" here are totally OK with braggers while spouting total bullshit about how much they hate normies, how much they hate braggers, and etc. no wonder people keep complaining about fakes.

"i've got a tinder match who's invited me to her house, wish me luck". since this is "future tense", this is not bragging in your eyes. also, the "i've already tested my attractiveness on tinder and it's a go" is not "future tense" in any way. it's saying "females want to have sex with me lol". the only sort of person who could consider this quote not to be a brag is someone who has had success himself.
dont take the example of that johhnyB guy.If someone who hasnt bragged before,decides to take a trip to SEA countries(which is heavily discussed in the forum) wouldnt it be nice to at least get notified of what happened?Of course he would be banned from this forum after he 'ascended' there,but isnt every incel supposed to want to escape inceldom?

Eh? Of course I didn't want to see him brag, and I'm glad he's banned. I said it was future tense because Scorned got confused thinking that he had already had success.
this is one of the few times someone has actually "bragged"
Look. I get you're not a native speaker but it's pretty clear to see that I said he bragged

dont take the example of that johhnyB guy.If someone who hasnt bragged before,decides to take a trip to SEA countries(which is heavily discussed in the forum) wouldnt it be nice to at least get notified of what happened?Of course he would be banned from this forum after he 'ascended' there,but isnt every incel supposed to want to escape inceldom?
no, it fucking wouldn't. why on earth would you want to read about someone having sex? "hey guys i've just had sex, first fucked her vagina then her ass"... what does this add to the forum? what is it, other than a retarded brag? if you're into cuckold fantasies, there's looksmax for you to read all sorts of sex stories in.
Eh? Of course I didn't want to see him brag, and I'm glad he's banned. I said it was future tense because Scorned got confused thinking that he had already had success.

Look. I get you're not a native speaker but it's pretty clear to see that I said he bragged
you put it in quotes. you're not exactly someone who is indifferent about the mods and the rules, always pulling shit out of your ass and etc. in an attempt to throw dirt on us, so i of course thought you were trying to say that this, too, was a wrongful decision. if not, good.

Maybe he only matched with bots but thought they were real lol

no, it fucking wouldn't. why on earth would you want to read about someone having sex? "hey guys i've just had sex, first fucked her vagina then her ass"... what does this add to the forum? what is it, other than a retarded brag? if you're into cuckold fantasies, there's looksmax for you to read all sorts of sex stories in.

you put it in quotes. you're not exactly someone who is indifferent about the mods and the rules, always pulling shit out of your ass and etc. in an attempt to throw dirt on us, so i of course thought you were trying to say that this, too, was a wrongful decision. if not, good.
Of course i wouldn't want details about positions and a real incel wouldnt give them.it would just be informative if some guy who tried SEA(which is heavily discussed i repeat) worked for someone below average.idk why u think this is cuckold.

Of course i wouldn't want details about positions and a real incel wouldnt give them.it would just be informative if some guy who tried SEA(which is heavily discussed i repeat) worked for someone below average.idk why u think this is cuckold.
he wouldnt have been banned if he wasnt a bitch about it (assuming the blackpilled normie rule still stands). theres a difference between talking about ascension plans and straight up bragging

he wouldnt have been banned if he wasnt a bitch about it (assuming the blackpilled normie rule still stands). theres a difference between talking about ascension plans and straight up bragging
I dont give a fuck about this guy actually i knew he was retarded before the ban.i dont defend any bragger,i talked generally

Any and all braggers need to get out of my forum immediately, I don't care if they had plastic surgery or went to SEA

Fuck all sex-havers

@johnnyb found a way to ascend and will now use it? Are you faggots serious? If he found some noodlewhores willing to take the D why not use the opportunity? Is he supposed to remain a fucking virgin for the rest of his life? Seriously, you should be happy for that lad.

@johnnyb found a way to ascend and will now use it? Are you faggots serious? If he found some noodlewhores willing to take the D why not use the opportunity? Is he supposed to remain a fucking virgin for the rest of his life? Seriously, you should be happy for that lad.
It's all good and stuff but he should leave all incel forums because he wouldn't be an incel anymore. The mods just did us a favor by banning him