Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@johnnyb was not warned for saying he is going to SEA nor is he permabanned at the moment. Please ask him for screenshots of his warnings if you wish to know more.
I wish he were permad for bragging with malicious intent tbh he's obviously gonna do it again if he doesn't have the respect in the first place

@Actually Autistic I guess it's cause of the catfishing and drugging a woman fantasy?

no, HE is a retarded sack of useless, smelly garbage pulling made up crap out of his hairy asshole. here's a couple of posts from the banned guy:
"noodle whores would wage through a fucking tornado to fuck me"
"I’m not going to get a prostitute I’m over six foot and white 21 I mog the fuck out of every local"
"don't care. will be glad to cuck Asian males when I go over to sea. already tinder tested its a go"

"hurr durr nazi mods keeping us down". i can't imagine how terrible and full of bragging this place would be if brainless people like you were mod around here. the guy was a bragging cretin and he got what he deserved.
Based knajjd

free my brazillian friend pls @umbrfeio2

Lol was @umbrfeio2 banned because of the avi(its been removed)?

I saw someone above me mention @Fontaine, why is he banned again?

I saw someone above me mention @Fontaine, why is he banned again?
Lrp ascended and he was like "she was attracted to my brain" hm for some reason it was like he was building up to it too so it was either a perma for brag or 4vlarp

Going to ask again @Ataxa, tried PMing @i_a_m_i about the reason why this person was banned and he even didn't know why.

Ban all larping pretty femoids who not giving me sam fak

happy to see @umbrfeio2 on ban line, he attacked me for pretty nothing yeasterday, how it feels bro?

also free @Ritalincel

Idk why I miss Ritalincel, but I do. He objectively wasn't a good member of the forum, he spammed incessantly, but something about him gave a charm to the site to me for some reason...
anime avi halo

lets discuss about @Thomas837 permaban

what happened to @Abomination ?

@Thomas837 what happened to him?

@Thomas837 Seems undeserved tbh. Mods are power tripping lately.

free @umbrfeio2 i dont think the ban was fair

Oh yeah man, I agree. Why can't 18 y.o. guys fucking 14 y.o. virgins be on an incels site? DAE mods are Nazis?

i mean if anything mods are unironic jews
He was clearly an incel. I don't see how hiim having a a girlfriend is relevant.

Tbh, an incel is just someone who isn't emotionally fulfilled. Just ask the femcels.
Exactly. We should learn a thing or two from femcels and learn on being more open as community.

thomas is truecel

was it a perm ban
yea thats what he told me. he had a high warning level before the avi thing lel still i dont think its fair to give someone a warning just because of their avi

@dyellow so was he was really working for the fbi?

@HighTGymcel has to wait like 5 month's to just appeal :feelskek: