Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Yuwen what did he do? he seemed like a nice guy

Question for mods: If enough members say, "free him," will he be freed? Will pleas of peasants be heard? Or is it pointless like our genetics?

Seems they just didn't get approved when registering, non approved users just appear as banned
Okay so thats why they got banned so quickly. Thanks for the answer man I've been wondering why for a few days now.

yea thats what he told me. he had a high warning level before the avi thing lel still i dont think its fair to give someone a warning just because of their avi
Wtf what was his avi?

aa72921ce42fc886ac0d9d38fe7016f1d9445aeb120bdf0188b47fad4c80414a-gif.141450
OaYvVcs.gif

Why was @bill00 banned and is his ban perm

what happened to @bill00 is it perm?

its over for @bill00 tbh

Eh, Bill00's posts were cancer
whenever he replied to me it wants that bad, but idk i didnt study all his posts, may be
i dont regret @umbrfeio2 - fag attacked me for pretty nothing

For the longest time I thought the "New Lost Soul" feature was who was recently perma banned. Instead it was just that I always saw a crossed out username because they non-approved.

Turns out it's just the most recent person to join. Which is a lot funnier.

@WawelDragon1683 what happened with my polish bro?

Good series tbh the Nathan character was great. I always think of the "loveshy" chadcels here as Simon
Like Nathan, though, he will be resurrected when he requests unban
The show took a deep dive rather quickly imo, they even went full SJW with this black transgender guy jfl
20000% Warning for derailing tbh.. soooo
Like Nathan, though, he will be resurrected when he requests unban

Yes, he should appeal if not requested.
@WawelDragon1683 do it now, cunt

@WawelDragon1683 requested his ban coz he has to study and pass driver license exam, he will back after that.

he has to study and pass driver license exam, he will back after that.

Driver licence moggs me man. How can he be this far already? I have an appointment next Friday for practical driving lessons. Everybody and everything moggs me man, it has to stop.

Many men are still banned.

free @HumanTrash (bro)

set free @HumanTrash