Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

unban @Napoleon de Geso NOW!!

He is the most unique and entertaining poster.

did you know that he's not >involuntarily< celibate, reading his brags in the past, and was banned for posting stuff about trannies?
Please tell me he's gone for good.

did you know that he's not >involuntarily< celibate, reading his brags in the past, and was banned for posting stuff about trannies?
LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I wonder what all of his enabling fans will say about this now.

His broken English and Lithuanian swearing was entertaining, to say the least. Hopefully he can redeem himself.

LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I wonder what all of his enabling fans will say about this now.
Everybody on here already knows that he's a standardcel tbh. But that's what makes him so fucking based.

Everybody on here already knows that he's a standardcel tbh. But that's what makes him so fucking based.
yea man idc if he turns out to be a lithuanian gigachad volcel tbh. his posts are entertaining and as long as hes not bragging he should be allowed to stay

yea man idc if he turns out to be a lithuanian gigachad volcel tbh. his posts are entertaining and as long as hes not bragging he should be allowed to stay
someone who is 5/10 is fakecel here when in normie world would be borderline trucel

I just noticed that many men are still gone.
Why isn't anybody doing something about that?

Free @SteveMinecratf

@Ellsworth you got mogged man.

@Ellsworth
@Matthew

Last edited:
@Hentai-Connoisseur

1553272407878s
05b26be46efbe9230722939c7341bd0b.png

Whatever @Hentai-Connoisseur did must have been severe to the mods, because they essentially scrubbed him from the site. His messaging privileges are revoked and not the search engine nor text bot will recognize his name automatically
I think I know what it is but idk tbh. He must be pretty dumb to get hardbanned tho

message from our overlord @needsolution

Oh nevermind actually I thought he was an alt of someone but Sans seems to know what he's on about
I said just about all I know. I saw the thread unfold live. It’s still there, sans the threats. He could have been someone else’s alt for all I know though.

I said just about all I know. I saw the thread unfold live. It’s still there, sans the threats. He could have been someone else’s alt for all I know though.
No I thought he had made the threats on an alt account and so they banned both accounts but don't worry

@Newbie17 see you in 2 weeks bro

Why is my man @Ellsworth banned??

pls respond

@RegisterUserName free my homie

@bill00 posted 1 minute ago and now he’s banned again.

Let me guess, race bait?

@bill00 damn is it permanent?