Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

mods should free @Insomniac hes autistic he didnt mean it tbhtbhngl

wtf why @Insomniac again

@Insomniac just lol

free @Insomniac free @-BrettyBoy- free everyone
remove all rules

Wtf what happened to the 6'1 arian gigachad now?

@Insomniac dindu nuffin, free my manz.

free @Insomniac
slowly_take_glasses_off..gif

You ok bro?

there should be no rules and no mods, only rule should be no spam and no ITcels tbh. banning is cucked, even if it a chad larper like @Insomniac
just let people brag about fucking jbs bro

there should be no rules and no mods, only rule should be no spam and no ITcels tbh. banning is cucked, even if it a chad larper like @Insomniac
you pick 2 rules and one of them is no spam? gay.

b-b-b-b-b-ut how is this bragging!!!!!!!!!!!!

QONVIyz.gif

@IronMike

Lookism already has that covered if that's the kind of community you want. Also our looksmax sister forum is roughly also that.

Dunno why so many people want this place to be a straight up lookism clone
lookism is a completely different thing compared to this site

Yeah because we made it that way lol, before we introduced a lot of the rules this place literally was becoming like lookism
you make a good point, this site is much more comfy than lookism, although i feel like you should get banned here so it doesn't get out of control you shouldn't get 7 day bans for retarded shit, like for example i got a 5 or 6 day ban earlier for "antisemitism"

FREE MY BOY @Eskimocel FUCKERS

@DeformAspergerCel ? Why was he banned

also what happened to Sla... @Insomniac ?

what happened?

He matched with a girl who was into him apparently and was looking for tips on getting laid

When everyone called him out on bragging he tried saying how it isnt bragging lmao

He matched with a girl who was into him apparently and was looking for tips on getting laid

When everyone called him out on bragging he tried saying how it isnt bragging lmao
BBC Theory

@DeformAspergerCel what did he do?

Free @Eskimocel