Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Exactly, he even talked about his fade haircut he got yesterday, I can smell his normieness from here
Also using "nigga." Sounds normie to me, but who knows, he could just be a failed normie who has bad luck with women.

Free @-BrettyBoy- and @jerrycan dan somebody had to mention him for once.

he is on 91%
Good

One foot in

One foot out

Mods do your duty, dispose of him.
Insomniac is my autist representation on the leaderboard.

Banning him is tantamount to invalidating my existence. How non progressive of you mods, I am very triggered right now
Prepare to be invalidated before the year is over.

He's leaving of his own accord anyway, but why do you hate Somniac bro? He's my longest standing bro here
I dont hate him tbh

Just messing with him, got a kick out of his responses, i think he blocked me tbh

He's leaving bro
I'm gonna miss him
But nothing of value will be lost.

All he was was a high post spammer. He never added anything worth noting in major threads and he has no real life experience. Never mentions about his experiences in this world. Could be straight up basement dweller with no life or just a larping plebbit normie who's bored.

Could probably be larp for all we know and he's just here for shits and giggles.

But nothing of value will be lost.

All he was was a high post spammer. He never added anything worth noting in major threads and he has no real life experience. Never mentions about his experiences in this world. Could be straight up basement dweller with no life or just a larping plebbit normie who's bored.

Could probably be larp for all we know and he's just here for shits and giggles.
and what are you contributing to the forum?

Yes bro he's leaving for good...:cryfeels:
Why does he want to leave?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
PicsArt 03 18 071518

Last edited:
and what are you contributing to the forum?
Im far more capable of contributing more than you, insonmiac and ritalincel combined.

All you guys bring is shit to the table, enabling neetardom, low iq posts and lack of real life experience. Literal fucking Basement dwellers, no will to form alliances beyond the forum. Worth less than a fucking pawn.

Forum needs to clean up the trash and I can see myself actually donating to the site if necessary.

Im far more capable of contributing more than you, insonmiac and ritalincel combined.

All you guys bring is shit to the table, enabling neetardom, low iq posts and lack of real life experience. Literal fucking Basement dwellers, no will to form alliances beyond the forum. Worth less than a fucking pawn.

Forum needs to clean up the trash and I can see myself actually donating to the site if necessary.
Ban everyone so the forum is actually good theory.

free all of my frens right now!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
@Eskimocel @-BrettyBoy- @Ritalincel @Insomniac @NiBBaCel

Free @HighTGymcel! His posts were always entertaining

free @HighTGymcel @Eskimocel @jerrycan dan @-BrettyBoy-

You werent even here when ritalin and bretty were banned
How are they your frens
having and talking to BrettyBoy on discord
talking with Ritalincel in pms

Many based posters are gone :cryfeels:

Free @Sparrow's Song .

@bill00 back in the cage yet again

@Sparrow's Song and @fOreVER ?!:feelswow: