Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Protesting the mods tbh
boo hoo hoo, i was temp banned for being a thick-headed moron and getting myself warned once again for posting my totally unfunny, zero effort spam in the inceldom discussion section even though i've been warned not to do it for a whopping SIXTEEN times!!! protest nazi mods!!! occupy wall st.!!! that guy really should have been grateful that he wasn't permabanned yet, if anything.

if that's what he's doing, literally nothing of value was lost (until he tucks his tail and slinks back to this place like the countless tantrum-throwing babies before him did.)

I reported him yesterday for being fakecel but I'm not sure if that's the reason why he's banned.
he sent me his pic and he looked average pakistani, and he is 5'10, i guess he could get laid in Pakistan

he sent me his pic and he looked average pakistani, and he is 5'10, i guess he could get laid in Pakistan
I reported him because he said that he could get married as soon as he finished college.

"Hey, I just finished taking my virgin bride's innocence; time to come back to incels.co it's so over guysssss!!!!!!!"

Wtf did Insomniac get permd??
He's not on most posts list

Last edited:
boo hoo hoo, i was temp banned for being a thick-headed moron and getting myself warned once again for posting my totally unfunny, zero effort spam in the inceldom discussion section even though i've been warned not to do it for a whopping SIXTEEN times!!! protest nazi mods!!! occupy wall st.!!! that guy really should have been grateful that he wasn't permabanned yet, if anything.

if that's what he's doing, literally nothing of value was lost (until he tucks his tail and slinks back to this place like the countless tantrum-throwing babies before him did.)
Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to?

@Insomniac . Yes he's gone for good, so go ahead and rejoice since you wanted him gone forever. As for me I'll leave this tribute to both @Insomniac and @bill00
Sadmario

you were at 70%, not 20%, and one of your many warnings for targeted attacks had the note 'so ugly that even as a white you can't get laid' >Last chance<". then you go on and tell someone "im right you're wrong im tall youre short im smart your dumb im big you're small", wasting your chance. if you're so good looking and despise "subhumans" (as you put it) that much, why are you here? take a hike to looksmax.

A884A8A5 CC3D 486F 8A17 0E6A82049319

@Insomniac . Yes he's gone for good, so go ahead and rejoice since you wanted him gone forever. As for me I'll leave this tribute to both @Insomniac and @bill00 View attachment 147365
Can't really savor it.

He left by choice. He wasn't forced out by the mods.

It's equivalent to a foid who gets to do the break up.

@bill00 I liked him. Cant say Im surprised but very disappointed in the way he was disposed of. His time here was too short.

@Insomniac . Yes he's gone for good, so go ahead and rejoice since you wanted him gone forever. As for me I'll leave this tribute to both @Insomniac and @bill00 View attachment 147365
Actually I think he may still have an unban this year, which Knajjd's post seems to confirm.

he came over to the discord server and started bragging about his looks while calling other people ugly incels, so of course he won't be unbanned.
How did you confirm it was him?

it has been some time, :f: for those that are gone, may your souls find a good cope :cryfeels:

Holy shit. Imagine making 36,000 posts on a forum then seeing your name obliterated from the members list.

free @Eskimocel boys please

he came over to the discord server and started bragging about his looks while calling other people ugly incels, so of course he won't be unbanned.
You took the trash out

What did @Ritalincel do, in order to get himself banned ?
Free @Ritalincel @Eskimocel

Holy shit. Imagine making 36,000 posts on a forum then seeing your name obliterated from the members list.

I wouldn't sulk too much especially if 80%of those posts consisted of

Quoting others and making 1-2 word posts like

"Ded srs"