Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

FREE @chesscel RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tbhjfl free @chesscel you cucks

what happened to him?

I'm out, fags. I didn't even have to write an appeal.

i was going to leave it at that, but i'm assuming he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.

View attachment 149628View attachment 149629View attachment 149630

tldr is that he got butthurt over a warning and asked me to ban him during a tantrum, then shortly after threatened to "get me unmodded" instead of just asking for the unban, in a pathetic effort to preserve some pride, i'm assuming.
How convenient that you left out my original rant to your warning. It was mild at best and your reply was "kill yourself." You could have just given me another warning or ignored my little aspie rant and locked the thread, but you fucked up. That's when I started sperging out and I was wrong to do that, but you'll never admit you were partially at fault too and that's what bothers me the most, but sure I'm the one with a big ego. You broke the rules, deal with it. No, you don't get to do or say whatever you want because you're a mod.

I only "asked" you to ban me once you told me to kill myself, but that was purely out of frustration in the heat of the moment and I suspected I was going to get banned anyway. I never initially or officially asked you to ban me so stop using that as an excuse for banning me.

You know you're full of shit and you made a mistake and so did I.
And don't even start with the "threatening" bullshit. If you hadn't unbanned me I would have PMd my appeal to Sarge because I knew you'd not publish my appeal publicly, you even clearly hinted at it yourself. I was doing what I had to do against a power hungry mod and you ultimately unbanned me because you didn't want any more drama and deep down you knew you were wrong. Now you're doing damage control and omitting details. We can both post screenshots, I've got nothing to hide.

Fuck it, I'll post the appeal here if you want, just say it and we'll create more drama. I'll PM it to Sarge too with all the screenshots if it's all the same to you. It's nothing but the truth and it looks bad for both of us, but the difference is you're a mod. In the appeal I was going to admit my mistakes and I admit them now, but you'll never do the same.

You were wrong, I was wrong. It's over now, but don't give me that bullshit about threats, blackmailing or ego. This is coming from a guy who said "keep in mind I have to approve the appeal first before it's public." That sounds scummy as fuck. You're a mod and I'm a nobody and you bet your ass I'll do everything I can to escape a wrongful permaban. Your ego is through the roof and that's clearly evident here, but that doesn't matter because I'm free now and I deserve to be free. I fought to get unbanned and I won.

I also apologize for editing my post a lot, I just want to get everything out quickly.

Asdasdasdsdd

Untitlasdasded

he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.
Nothing but the truth. Obviously I didn't go into details because I'm tired of fucking typing all day.

Untssitled

Last edited:
How convenient that you left out my original rant to your warning. It was mild at best and your reply was "kill yourself." You could have just given me another warning or ignored my little aspie rant and locked the thread, but you fucked up. That's when I started sperging out and I was wrong to do that, but you'll never admit you were partially at fault too and that's what bothers me the most, but sure I'm the one with a big ego. You broke the rules, deal with it. No, you don't get to do or say whatever you want because you're a mod.

I only "asked" you to ban me once you told me to kill myself, but that was purely out of frustration in the heat of the moment and I suspected I was going to get banned anyway. I never initially or officially asked you to ban me so stop using that as an excuse for banning me.

And don't even start with the "threatening" bullshit. If you hadn't unbanned me I would have PMd my appeal to Sarge because I knew you'd not publish my appeal publicly, you even clearly hinted at it yourself. I was doing what I had to do against a power hungry mod and you ultimately unbanned me because you didn't want any more drama and deep down you knew you were wrong. Now you're doing damage control and omitting details. We can both post screenshots, I've got nothing to hide.

Fuck it, I'll post the appeal here if you want, just say it and we'll create more drama. I'll PM it to Sarge too with all the screenshots if it's all the same to you. It's nothing but the truth and it looks bad for both of us, but the difference is you're a mod. In the appeal I was going to admit my mistakes and I admit them now, but you'll never do the same.

You were wrong, I was wrong. It's over now, but don't give me that bullshit about threats, blackmailing or ego. This is coming from a guy who said "keep in mind I have to approve the appeal first before it's public." That sounds scummy as fuck. You're a mod and I'm a nobody and you bet your ass I'll do everything I can to escape a wrongful permaban. Your ego is through the roof and that's clearly evident here, but that doesn't matter because I'm free now and I deserve to be free. I fought to get unbanned and I won.

I also apologize for editing my post a lot, I just want to get everything out quickly.

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

Nothing but the truth. Obviously I didn't go into details because I'm tired of fucking typing all day.

View attachment 149652
Ain't nuthin' but a gangsta party

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

View attachment 149652

the fact that you're dumb enough to actually think a warning for calling other people "subhumans" in an incel forum is unjustified is amazing, and so is you seemingly thinking that you personally requesting a ban was you being banned unfairly. are you completely mentally retarded?

he went easy on you. if you tried this little hissy fit with me, your warning level would be at 100% for the several instances of incel shaming (why the fuck are you in an incel forum if you hate ugly subhumans so much?) in your warning history, not listening to me when i told you to stop spamming my PMs and using this place to whine to boot, which, as a matter of fact, is grounds for a warning. you should thank him for being so patient with someone who has refused to listen to any of the warnings he's received.

the fact that you're dumb enough to actually think a warning for calling other people "subhumans" in an incel forum is unjustified is amazing, and so is you seemingly thinking that you personally requesting a ban was you being banned unfairly. are you completely mentally retarded?

he went easy on you. if you tried this little hissy fit with me, your warning level would be at 100% for the several instances of incel shaming (why the fuck are you in an incel forum if you hate ugly subhumans so much?) in your warning history, not listening to me when i told you to stop spamming my PMs and using this place to whine to boot, which, as a matter of fact, is grounds for a warning. you should thank him for being so patient with someone who has refused to listen to any of the warnings he's received.
Why are you using your mod alt to bash him again? Once wasn't enough?

he was bragging. I saw the thread before it was deleted. So many fucking fakecels here.

Absolute state of incels.co
I knew it. No wonder he looks so shifty all the time, hiding in his bin, afraid of being exposed.

Niggas u gotta fucking calm down we in this shit together.

the rabbit did poo poo in his cage

Free the rabbit from his cage

@RegisterUserName banned cuz of er post? :feelstrash:

i was going to leave it at that, but i'm assuming he's sent you pms spouting bullshit considering that he didn't reply to your question here.

View attachment 149628View attachment 149629View attachment 149630

tldr is that he got butthurt over a warning and asked me to ban him during a tantrum, then shortly after threatened to "get me unmodded" instead of just asking for the unban, in a pathetic effort to preserve some pride, i'm assuming.

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149642

View attachment 149652

WOW! I don't even know what to make of all of this. WOW!
@RegisterUserName banned cuz of er post? :feelstrash:

This topic obviously got him banned. Surprised the topic hasn't been dumped yet.

Anon will run amok now

@RegisterUserName what happened?

So why is @Ugly_equals_Death banned?

He went ER??!???! :giga::feelswow:
NO he make a post something like
title:if u are ugly
Just go eliot rodger and shootup or something like that
This. I dunno what he has been thinking. Doesnt he know rules?
U can pm him if u want :feelstrash: