Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

For what?
He was banned at the end of November ‘18.

Here’s what knajjd wrote about it back then
he totally randomly made a post saying “niggers aren’t people”. it’s a mindless targeted attack towards a group, it’s not like he was banned for some huge intelligent wall of text that just happened to be politically incorrect. when you consider that most such posters are really hot on posting stuff like that, it becomes easy to understand why so many of them get banned sooner or later.

So racebaiting I guess.

I wonder why people keep asking about people banned centuries ago or whom they never met.

He was banned at the end of November ‘18.
>he totally randomly made a post saying “niggers aren’t people”. it’s a mindless targeted attack towards a group, it’s not like he was banned for some huge intelligent wall of text that just happened to be politically incorrect. when you consider that most such posters are really hot on posting stuff like that, it becomes easy to understand why so many of them get banned sooner or later.
LMAO. That's actually fucking hilarious, but not worth a ban at all IMO.

LMAO. That's actually fucking hilarious, but not worth a ban at all IMO.
it is, when said person has 32847873264 prior warnings for racebaiting. when the donkey doesn't respect the whip, you grab the cleaver and eat him... or so the saying goes. (this is not actually a saying)

why is @RegisterUserName locked up into the clowns box

Free him

So the bunny cunt basically made a requested ban by intentionally making warning-worthy threads?

So the bunny cunt basically made a requested ban by intentionally making warning-worthy threads?
Kinda, but that way he cannot unrequest it so to speak.

Why is @Over4ogres banned?

Banned after one day lol

The main killer clown has been uncaged, @Pareg is freed, the place is now dangerous as his behaviour is unpredictable, be careful @angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Nothingness @Parrtlord

The main killer clown has been uncaged, @Pareg is freed, the place is now dangerous as his behaviour is unpredictable, be careful @angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Nothingness @Parrtlord
Who is Pareg . is he clown too?

Hi bros :feelsokman:

Hello dude.
I'm not the main clown killer, although I was in the group for some time, yeah.
Nice to meet you. I like creative guys who like clowns.

Nice to meet you. I like creative guys who like clowns.
Same.

Tbh, I may be creative but I don't particularly like clowns (I don't hate them though). That's why I left the clown group (partially).

I'm happy to be back, though.

Same.

Tbh, I may be creative but I don't particularly like clowns (I don't hate them though). That's why I left the clown group (partially).

I'm happy to be back, though.
Ive always had obssesion with clowns. And finely ive found the clown gung. I think it was predestined.