Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why @Joelossus is getting mogged

Is @needsolution gone for good?

free bunny man @RegisterUserName

and @needsolution too goddamn

How are you out?
Tenor 5

No clarification on warnings.

He says he didn't get banned on purpose, but I don't believe him. He doesn't want to appeal.
Yeah, I know he had at least 26 warnings at the time he made his warning-worthy threads. I think he just got fed up of the forum tbh, like Insomniac - he had never really got over Ritalin's ban. I can understand how they feel. Power hungry mods and vague, ambiguous rules that can be enforced on a whim bring the place down.

Yeah, I know he had at least 26 warnings at the time he made his warning-worthy threads. I think he just got fed up of the forum tbh, like Insomniac - he had never really got over Ritalin's ban. I can understand how they feel. Power hungry mods and vague, ambiguous rules that can be enforced on a whim bring the place down.
Why power hungry? People get tens of warning for literally the same stuff done over and over again.

There needs to be a more personable connection made between the mods and userbase rather than the current cold hostile tone/bad faith just being a given, for sure.
I'd love to dedicate some time as a mod to try and ease workload but I don't think that would ever happen lol.
it is not possible for it to be any other way, unless the mod literally doesn't warn anyone. people are emotional babies and will naturally dislike any mod who warns them. the more active you are, the more disliked you will be.

Free my niqqa @Toadman
Tbh

my niggas @Toadman @Joelossus dieded :cryfeels:

Unpopular opinion,

Everyone is banned for a reason free no one. Let them rott in their cage, they deserve it, every single one of them.

Unpopular opinion,

Everyone is banned for a reason free no one. Let them rott in their cage, they deserve it, every single one of them.
force requested banned users to post, especially posters I liked RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unpopular opinion,

Pretty smart for a joined '19cel

JFL at @Vyll ban appeal what a tard

goodnight @Spattin

@needsolution requested ban, just heard it from him.
It is Over

Ive been lurking looksmax these past few days. I believe based users from here have been migrating over. Some with a different name altogether as to not get permed from here.

It is Over

Ive been lurking looksmax these past few days. I believe based users from here have been migrating over. Some with a different name altogether as to not get permed from here.
Hey im here :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: