Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It is Over

Ive been lurking looksmax these past few days. I believe based users from here have been migrating over. Some with a different name altogether as to not get permed from here.
There's an overlap in the staff so they'd be able to see their IPs on the respective sites.

Man I wonder what happened to @needsolution

What happened with @IamJacksBrokenHeart

I guess I’m late to the party, is @RegisterUserName ever coming back?

I guess I’m late to the party, is @RegisterUserName ever coming back?
Yes
Wouldn't the mods respect the intention? The idea of having a persona here and a different one on looksmax?

:feelswhere:

I see now, but you have been posting on looksmax. What do you hope to gain from there?
I dont think i can get something new from there. I guess i studied enough to know everything i need in this case and i prefer to make research by myself. There i was to cope with my cage here coz was so boeing tbh and there are few users i like actually like Ritalinbot, BrettyBoy, Dope, SikKunt or Goblin tho

Wouldn't the mods respect the intention? The idea of having a persona here and a different one on looksmax?
I'm not so sure. If you've had sexual experience and talk about it on Looksmax, it seems you can get banned here for LARPing. Hell, uninstall was banned from here because of posts he allegedly made on Lookism - a site not even affiliated with this one.

there are few users i like actually like Ritalinbot, BrettyBoy, Dope, SikKunt or Goblin tho

So then where the fuck did insomniac go?

How is he coping beyond here?

Rebel to what?? Lmao he's incel with no ambitions. What triggered him to leave?
well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.

well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel,
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
I knew it from the beginning. Another tall blonde whitecel BTFO.
When will this forum accept the truth

just lol at being an incel on incels.co

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
I knew it from the beginning. Another tall blonde whitecel BTFO.
When will this forum accept the truth
why do u even mention race? i guess u coping to hard with JBW xd

well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
Called it ages ago.
Next is gonna be Turk boy, screencap this.

hands away from last tower of postmaxxing :woke::woke::woke:
Remember, everything i say is right.
Yui1

soon many men will gone and forum will die :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I would prefer incel forum with 10 members but actual incels instead of 10000 fakecel teenage postmaxxers who do nothing but post edgy bullshit.
Tsukihi3

antonio-banderas-ohyeah-gif-5875311.gif

why do u even mention race? i guess u coping to hard with JBW xd
If you bother to put people on your ignore list, you should also bother not interacting with them anymore you... baloonhead

Didn't even read tbh
Next is gonna be Turk boy, screencap this.
His last post was on sunday.. turk boy keeping a low profile it seems. :ping:
Also force @RegisterUserName to appeal tbh

I knew there was something wrong with him beyond not getting sex.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.

I knew there was something wrong with him beyond not getting sex.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.

He was called out many times before. No one listened.

So another post maxed dude gets exposed as a LARPer.

Jeez this site needs stricter "if you see it report it" messages. That goes for private messaging too. If someone doesn't report it than they're an accomplice to it.
I now reckon a shit posting post maxing Aussie may well be a LARPer too.

Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))

I have been lurking for a long time and in his older threads i saw him saying that he is a chinlet, ugly and saw him commenting under many ugly dudes photos saying that they mog him. But then he started to say that he was this blonde 6'1 mentalcel whose only deficiency is his autism. I think he is just a ugly guy just like the rest of us. Since he probably is a basement dweller that have nothing to feel good about, he saw this forum the only tool for inflating his ego and used it that way later on.

I have been lurking for a long time and in his older threads i saw him saying that he is a chinlet, ugly and saw him commenting under many ugly dudes photos saying that they mog him. But then he started to say that he was this blonde 6'1 mentalcel whose only deficiency is his autism. I think he is just a ugly guy just like the rest of us. Since he probably is a basement dweller that have nothing to feel good about, he saw this forum the only tool for inflating his ego and used it that way later on.
Its the opposite, he was implying that he mogs normieish looking guys and always preferred to use good old "mentalcel" card

Its the opposite, he was implying that he mogs normieish looking guys and always preferred to use good old "mentalcel" card
I said that he started doing that later on. When he recently registered i even remember him saying that casey neistat mogs him, his chin is weak, his brother mogs him to death then after a couple of months he started to brag saying that his looks are good and his autism is the main problem. In his early posts he either said he is ugly to get sympathy as a new member and larping. Or he is right in his early posts and he is ugly and started to lie to us for inflating his ego later on

I said that he started doing that later on. When he recently registered i even remember him saying that casey neistat mogs him, his chin is weak, his brother mogs him to death then after a couple of months he started to brag saying that his looks are good and his autism is the main problem. In his early posts he either said he is ugly to get sympathy as a new member and larping. Or he is right in his early posts and he is ugly and started to lie to us for inflating his ego later on
Ofcourse he larped hard at start, just to fit in. Then as he postmaxxed he grow bolder and bolder because there are enough morons who will defend and worship someone because LE EPIC POSTMAXXING hehehe xDDD, FREE MY BOYO X. Look how many unironically want fucking ritacuck back.
and that's what we go for. quality over quantity.
Remove post count and ranks if you want something like that...

we ban people outright for low effort posting already. why bother?
Because those things are what drives people to do postmaxx. How often you can see "Finally 1k boyos" "I am nolonger XXX color", "Why my color doesnt update BOYOS" etc

Because those things are what drives people to do postmaxx. How often you can see "Finally 1k boyos" "I am nolonger XXX color", "Why my color doesnt update BOYOS" etc
May be people are at least happy because of that... The most funny is when i see people crying about no quality while they dont bring it also and you can see a lot of them.

May be people are at least happy because of that... The most funny is when i see people crying about no quality while they dont bring it also and you can see a lot of them.
I don't see anything positive about ranks and colors. I understand you are hinting and me being low quality poster (probably true I admit it), but I still don't see reason why ranks and colors should exist.

damn that's deep

I don't see anything positive about ranks and colors. I understand you are hinting and me being low quality poster (probably true I admit it), but I still don't see reason why ranks and colors should exist.
Im not talking about you at all. I quit shitposting mostly due to people who were shiting on me for that and when i visited their profiles they were either private or most of posts were quotes and max 5 words replies. Saying just in general about hypocrisy some of brilliant users, dont mind ur idea but mods wont accept that anyways.

No evidence, no ban. As you mention later on, we rely on people reporting.

I quite enjoy them. You don't have to get rid of every post related feature to encourage quality.
Listen the boss guys

I want @Ritalincel and @RegisterUserName out of the cage