Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I knew there was something wrong with him beyond not getting sex.

It's always the clowns who look for shits and giggles on this forum that turns out to be fakecels.

True incels feel anger and hate towards this world, not once did I ever pick up that vibe from him.
not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl

not the first time post maxxers are perma'd for being larpers
how many 6'+ psl 5/10's gonna get banned before people start realizing how many fakecels are in this forum jfl
Postmaxxers should be observed tbh

well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.

free @RegisterUserName and @Insomniac

Is there even any incels left on this board at all

Is there even any incels left on this board at all
I'm a grotesque subhuman who never spoke to anyone for 3 years of his highschool course, not even a sinbgle person, I'm as incel as it gets

How does someone accumulate over 36,000 posts somewhere just to be larping the entire time? He had ridiculous hours, too.
Because he's a lazy dumbfuck who wished he was chad.

He would say
"Better incel than cuck" far too many times.

Truecels cant even betabuxx, even with a 6 figure bank account
Chads betabux for high tier foids.

Dude was legit retarded.

I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.
its over for sendpiccels, i never showed my entire face tho ufff

Why did @kingturtle got perm banned ? @WithoutMe
He just requested me to speak about it in a pm.
He is a good poster.
Give me the reason why ?
Everyone jump on this too.
Free @kingturtle

Will @Michael15651 be unbanned?

Go read the OP of this thread and the FAQ, you aren't new anymore.
What a shame to let him go off like that.
Well, i can´t do much about it.
I liked his posts.
Lost but not forgotten.

What happened to @EuSuntIncel? As in, tell me in detail.

Mfw I'm an incel among "incels". Bored normies need to stay away from this site.

I'm going to strongly suggest never sending face pics to anyone on here. You really never know who is behind that account, no matter how popular they are with other users. We've had a lot of popular posters turn out to be larpers on here to the point that it's not even funny. Never send face pics to anyone.
Should be in a pinned thread tbh

well, not an incel. as it turns out, he was LARPing as an incel, and now that he's been banned, he freely admits to being voluntarily celibate instead. big surprise how someone who kept saying "i'm not ugly at all, i'm just a mentalcel" turned out to be a LARPer.
He wasn't LARPing at all. He was open about being voluntarily celibate well before his ban.

That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.
Im pretty sure he seriously has autism, my friend found his account on forum for autists.

there’s saying “I don’t care about being a virgin and don’t really try anymore” (which isn’t really being voluntarily celibate) and lying about being truecel and whatnot when you’ve had experiences with females. the latter is LARPing.
When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.

Stop the fancel oppression, free @78980n

He role-played on an incel forum for attention. He's lower than low. He's unredeemable. And he had the gall to call me a degenerate. Lol.
Im so glad I treated him like shit and trolled him in his last months here.

Knob probably reported every single one of my posts tagging him, hoping to get me banned.