Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.
I'm sure you looked through his whole post history, including deleted and reported posts.

That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.

how angry are u would u ER him if he was in front of u?

free @Vermilioncore

@knajjd you got proof of @Insomniac larping?

When has he talked about having experiences with girls? I've never seen him post anything remotely along those lines.
I have loads of pics of messages he sent on discord where he tells about his experiences with women ( heres a hint: there all brags)

Stay on topic
It is on topic, literally as soon as monitors turn off he doesnt know you exist or you are angry at him. Sad, but true. And if he is as successful as you say thats more of a reason to not care about it since you rot here and he doesnt.

That's why I'm pissed tbh. Not because he was a "blackpilled normie" but because he pretended to be a truecel to get attention and sympathy while being a Chad and having fucking kissed girls. Then he had the gall to pretend like him and I were the same in PMs. Fuck, I'm still angry over this.
Wait, where can I find proof of Insomnichad having kissed girls? All I've heard about him is that he was 6'1 and gl.
Yep, that faggot talked shit on me on discord behind my back then says he kissed females before, and is "staying away from females" when he is blonde blue eyed (((mentalcel)))
I need context.

Last edited:
Free @78980n and @Vermilioncore

No offense but why does everyone suddenly care so much about Insomiac? 90% of the dude's posts were just repetitive "x me" shit and quoting other's people posts.

No offense but why does everyone suddenly care so much about Insomiac? 90% of the dude's posts were just repetitive "x me" shit and quoting other's people posts.
it doesn't matter how much of a useless sack of shit you are as long as you have a lot of posts, i guess.

it doesn't matter how much of a useless sack of shit you are as long as you have a lot of posts, i guess.
post count > post quality for 90% of the site tbh

@Braincel refugee ?

This why he should of been disposed of much sooner, instead of letting him walk away with a requested ban.
You guys should of done your job a long time ago. He was ritalincel tier in shit posting and wasting space with his volcel talk.

This why he should of been disposed of much sooner, instead of letting him walk away with a requested ban.

You guys should of done your job a long time ago. He was ritalincel tier in shit posting and wasting space with his volcel talk.
if you people weren't so hot on keeping LARPers and miscellaneous trash secret from the mods while at the same complaining about them, we might have banned him sooner. as it were, no one reported him for LARPing.

also, it's "should have".

Just woke up to see all this drama.
What a bummer.

if you people weren't so hot on keeping LARPers secret from the mods while at the same time complaining about them, we might have banned him before. as it was, no one reported him for LARPing.

also, it's "should have".

I wasn't one of the few who had personal knowledge of him, anything i knew about him was 2nd-3rd hand info, i never had anything concrete to report on.

How did ritalincel get banned again? Or @Michael15651 ? Who reported them? Surely those same people who reported those guys complained about insomniac's excessive shitposts.

Dude was low effort 24/7, saw several temp bans, and his high post count on top should have warranted a hard-nosed review of his post history. How he avoided being under a microscope is beyond me tbh.

I wasn't one of the few who had personal knowledge of him, anything i knew about him was 2nd-3rd hand info, i never had anything concrete to report on.

How did ritalincel get banned again? Or @Michael15651 ? Who reported them? Surely those same people who reported those guys complained about insomniac's excessive shitposts.

Dude was low effort 24/7, saw several temp bans, and his high post count on top should have warranted a hard-nosed review of his post history. How he avoided being under a microscope is beyond me tbh.
insomniac did it mostly in off topic and so was able to have a longer lifespan than theirs.

JFL. Can anyone be trusted?

ppl out there requesting a ban and then lurking the forum anyways like insomniac

whats even the point?

200.gif

What happened to @Cheezecel ?

Which part?

Actually everything. So, you talked to him him back then but it was all fake? Despite the fact he posted here frequently, it was all fake? Also that his family mogged him? He is also successful outside with females or is this just some meme?

It was all fake, he's kissed girls and is a tall Chad normie.

Normie or Chad? Anyways, something does not add up. He posted here frequently despite the fact he has a life outside of it?

Actually everything. So, you talked to him him back then but it was all fake? Despite the fact he posted here frequently, it was all fake? Also that his family mogged him? He is also successful outside with females or is this just some meme?
I wonder if he had a driver's license too.