Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

ppl out there requesting a ban and then lurking the forum anyways like insomniac

whats even the point?

200.gif
its a coping mechanism tbh
This isn't true, I think of you all before I go to sleep every night
:ha..feels:

@Valiant Virgin
went too hard with the necromancy

@Valiant Virgin see you tomorrow bro

@Valiant Virgin
@Cheezecel

Just have a casual chat in the ban discussion thread theory.
Free some guys btw, let's start with @Zyros
@Zyros is an open fakecel who admitted to making out with girls on multiple occasions.

@Zyros is an open fakecel who admitted to making out with girls on multiple occasions.
I just dropped a random name cuz I don't want warnings for "derailing" ban disc thread
Free @Michael15651 this instant btw

@rope2cope why is he banned?

why is @DoctorBlythe banned?

Unban all lolicons, whatever they did

free @Valiant Virgin

@HonklerTheConqueror

free @dyellow thx

Normie or Chad? Anyways, something does not add up. He posted here frequently despite the fact he has a life outside of it?

It's not hard if you have a smartphone.

He could probably get away with shitposting in public if he was a normal guy with a gf and just tell his friends about how he enjoys shitposting and trolling virgins on an incel forum.

Everyone who sees him in person would see it as him laughing at the forum as a whole, like scrolling through FB memes and sharing crap.

@thelonewanderer

@RegisterUserName
84AACA55 A13B 44EA 9457 6D699E022572

?

Wtf bunnychad @RegisterUserName banned again?

His recent warning for targeted attacks (by far not his first) has pushed him above 100% and thus he is permabanned.
damn, dinner has been served this time.

His recent warning for targeted attacks (by far not his first) has pushed him above 100% and thus he is permabanned.
Banderas.gif

Damn @RegisterUserName it's over buddy

I recently did some bellybitching about being nice to ban disputers. But @RegisterUserName was one of the examples of a guy who knew he was breaking rules and just didn't give a fuck.