Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@RegisterUserName just make an untargeted attack instead theory

you will be missed, bunny boyo

Source1111

R.I.P tbh

Now the only user I follow is banned and the only user following me is also banned.

Life is hard, even on .co :(

His recent warning for targeted attacks (by far not his first) has pushed him above 100% and thus he is permabanned.
just get attacked by random guy across the ocean bro ! JFL

Last edited:
rip bunnyman :feelsrope:hope to see him back in 6 months

Free @FACEandLMS tbh.

@blickpall in case RegisterUserName got banned due to his comment on my thread, I want it to be know that I didn't perceive his comment as a personal attack but rather a joke. I can see how it could be perceived as an attack but in that case it was nothing like it.

@blickpall in case RegisterUserName got banned due to his comment on my thread, I want it to be know that I didn't perceive his comment as a personal attack but rather a joke. I can see how it could be perceived as an attack but in that case it was nothing like it.
There are multiple factors involved in his situation regardless of whether you personally perceived it as an attack - namely the history of the poster in question. In other words, someone who has 30 warnings and just recently got unbanned shouldn't be posting in a way that leaves it open to interpretation, skirting the line, or pushing the envelope. He made promises about his conduct and so far his behavior has not really indicated a significant reform.

That being said, I appreciate you reaching out. We're discussing how exactly we want to proceed from here but the consensus is that he will be unbanned - it's mostly the details at this juncture.

EDIT: Nevermind, we've reached a decision.

why is @FACEandLMS banned ?
THERE MUST BE A REASON
UNRELATED TO MY LOOKS
WHY I CANT DATE THE WOMEN
im heavily attracted to .

Last edited:
thanks boyos. Note: Posting any part of a woman = "female worship" here.

@maskedman ??

What happened to my former reptilianbro?

thanks boyos. Note: Posting any part of a woman = "female worship" here.
lel I saw the thread before it was deleted dumb reason to ban tbh

lel I saw the thread before it was deleted dumb reason to ban tbh
yes, every rule is dumb, not a single ban was warranted in the history of this site, insomniac should totally be unbanned after bragging about LARPing for so long, etc. etc. stop making banter in this thread, everyone.

@maskedman ??

What happened to my former reptilianbro?
it's temporary.

I heard mods keep banning @FACEandLMS because he's more famous and important than them, is that true? serious question

yes, every rule is dumb, not a single ban was warranted in the history of this site, insomniac should totally be unbanned after bragging about LARPing for so long, etc. etc. stop making banter in this thread, everyone.
dont put words in my mouth mr. mod man. i was referring only to how the female worship rule is enforced