Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@notafed needs unbanned, thanks in advance.
thanks boyos. Note: Posting any part of a woman = "female worship" here.
Have you tried being jewish? Works for me...

Notafed is a tranny? First I've heard of this
yes. claiming to be a crossdresser, cringeworthy gay sexting, the whole package. i'd like to post the screenshots right here, but the screenshots are from outside of this forum and i wouldn't like to just expose the people who gave them to me in public. they're severe enough to keep him permanently banned for good, though.

What heppened with @Evildоer ?

He didn't last long. :feelsbadman:

Free all lolicons, whatever they did

At least jerrycan dan can roam free now.

It sure was sad to hear of jerrycan dan's ban, man.

@dyellow? cant even pm him

@BrendioEEE it was an honor to post with you

@BrendioEEE
Not the prophet...

Richcels help BrendioEEE to escape cuckalifornia, memeboi becoming insane

did he rly get banned for bbc spam?

he was annoying tbh, he wouldn't stop whining about how ethnics are somehow more sexually desirable than white people.

delusional brainlet.

he was annoying tbh, he wouldn't stop whining about how ethnics are somehow more sexually desirable than white people.

delusional brainlet.
He's high IQ.

He's high IQ.

Why, because he wouldn't stop going on and on about "reverse hypergamy"?

He made a good number of pretty enlightening posts, but man, some of his other ones were batshit crazy.

He was simply stating the truth. Curries especially have high SMV, there's twice as many of them as there are white people for a reasn.
brutal but true tbh, if i was curry i wouldnt be posting on here

Why is @Clock Tower banned and is it perm?

He was simply stating the truth. Curries especially have high SMV, there's twice as many of them as there are white people for a reasn.

Curries have high SMV? Curries are a fucking meme, that's why they message random white foid Facebook profiles asking for bobs and vagene.

Just because there are more of them doesn't mean they have high SMV, what kind of logic is that?