Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I lost so many braincells reading this post.
massive cope, south indians are the biggest moggers on the planet. white stacies love them and on top of that they have arranged marriage to fall back on. curry”cel” is a forced meme fabricated by jealous cumskins

massive cope, south indians are the biggest moggers on the planet. white stacies love them and on top of that they have arranged marriage to fall back on. curry”cel” is a forced meme fabricated by jealous cumskins
Yukiko laugh

Last edited:
free @BrendioEEE

curries are the race that's all over the place.

there are plenty of chadpreets but there are also plenty of currycels, it's a wide distribution.

my boarding school roommate was an indian framelet with twigs for limbs

I kinda miss @fOreVER and his based threads

I miss @Vermilioncore threads tbh. RIP.

Why is @IhateHumanity banned?

Free loweffortmaxxers, sure they're not the most brilliant posters around, but as long as they're legit incels I don't really have a problem with them. Are people worried that those posters will be "respected" too much because of high post count/fancy title? Most people know who the loweffortmaxxers are and adjust their respect level accordingly. Seems extreme to permaban them.

I'd rather see bluepill, appeaser/Incel Tom types permabanned, especially if they're greycels.

Free loweffortmaxxers, sure they're not the most brilliant posters around, but as long as they're legit incels I don't really have a problem with them. Are people worried that those posters will be "respected" too much because of high post count/fancy title? Most people know who the loweffortmaxxers are and adjust their respect level accordingly. Seems extreme to permaban them.

I'd rather see bluepill, appeaser/Incel Tom types permabanned, especially if they're greycels.
Bring back @Ritalincel

this place would turn into a shithole akin to lookism if people were free to spam. it's not like we ban them permanently in an instant. if the donkey doesn't respect the whip, you have to grab the cleaver after a while.
@doomed 7
Is it over for him ?
it's permanent.

There's a difference between spam and low effort. Spam would be posting something like "I like oranges!" over and over in one thread after another. Low effort is posting something like "yeah, I agree" or "you're right, bro" in response to something without going into further detail.

I guess what it comes down to for me is that I don't like seeing all these genuine incels permabanned when there are so many fakecels on the forum.

if the donkey doesn't respect the whip, you have to grab the cleaver after a while.

Lmao Based analogy

The idea of @Ritalincel being a cleaved donkey is most satisfying

Im kinda starting to believe that most people on this forum are tbh .

Because its true. And even those who are not larping are probably greatly exaggerating their circumstances and look ratings to fit in. I am willing to wager most people here are below average at worst not actually incel material. I bet 90% of JBW people here could easily ascend with some dirty noodles in SEA but then again if that is really ascension is up to debate.

Because its true. And even those who are not larping are probably greatly exaggerating their circumstances and look ratings to fit in. I am willing to wager most people here are below average at worst not actually incel material. I bet 90% of JBW people here could easily ascend with some dirty noodles in SEA but then again if that is really ascension is up to debate.
Its not ascension. Only ascension is virgin wife.