Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

its been a long time mad i missed u. u missed also a lot :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
I've seen a lot of threads where you mentioned I should be freed. It finally happened. Thanks bro love no homo

Where my nigga @maskedman and @needsolution at doe

lold at @needsolution ban tbh

I've seen a lot of threads where you mentioned I should be freed. It finally happened. Thanks bro love no homo
np we used to be friends right after all. some how all ppl who i follow get chained but u are the first who is free :feelstrash:

We traded @needsolution for @Sniffles

You literally think I'm retarded famo.
I'm glad to be back though. Big ups sarge and knajjd
OMG YOU'RE BACK OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Joey fuck yeah

Guys what happened to needsolution?

@incel was banned for being an incel.

You literally think I'm retarded famo.
I'm glad to be back though. Big ups sarge and knajjd
Wow. It's been a while since I've seen your name around.
LARPer I suspect. He gave away tattle signs all throughout. Like Hansel and Gretel with the stones tbh.
He did start to put the term "volcel" in his sig, too. I heard he was exposed for being a Chadlite? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why @universallyabhorred was banned?

Did @black_depresso request a ban or did he post something too High T?

Did @black_depresso request a ban or did he post something too High T?
Requested, probably associated with the fact that he can't stop certain people from responding to his threads and voicing alternative opinions on them.

Requested, probably associated with the fact that he can't stop certain people from responding to his threads and voicing alternative opinions on them.
kek, sounds like another user we all know. The other one came back more based and high IQ afterwards though.

it's temporary
Why not permanently since all he does is insult people, call us losers and then claim to be a non-incel but a “blackpilled normie” autist.

In the same breath he makes fun of autistic men and tell them to go get therapy when if he was a autist himself, he would know autism can’t be fixed through therapy. He’s such a obvious LARPer that I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned before this.

Why not permanently since all he does is insult people, call us losers and then claim to be a non-incel but a “blackpilled normie” autist.

In the same breath he makes fun of autistic men and tell them to go get therapy when if he was a autist himself, he would know autism can’t be fixed through therapy. He’s such a obvious LARPer that I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned before this.
I wonder what he got temp banned for :feelswhere:

should be permanent
GigaCopes

true i hate him