Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

permanent. he hit 100%.
What's the point of the "100%-warning" rule?

Percentages is being reset every 3 months, as far as I know.

What is the point of giving permaban for not the deadly sins (larp, ascension-bragging etc.)?

What's the point of the "100%-warning" rule?

Percentages is being reset every 3 months, as far as I know.

What is the point of giving permaban for not the deadly sins (larp, ascension-bragging etc.)?
what on earth would be the point of even trying to adhere to the rules if they never led to a permaban? this particular person had received 12~ seperate warnings for spamming, and even got appealed a couple of months ago after being permabanned for this same thing.

banned again?
@Eskimocel
crazy shit, man.

What happened to @GoyimWithAttitude?

You can silence the slavpill,but you can't hide the truth.

I don’t know, man. He‘s temp banned though.l
He Got fucked for postmaxxing.
>Make 2 separate threads just to brag about getting rank when your average post is a sentence long and then claim you didnt postmaxx and were posting high IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha:

He Got fucked for postmaxxing.
>Make 2 separate threads just to brag about getting rank when your average post is a sentence long and then claim you didnt postmaxx and were posting high IQ :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sad shit, man.

Bro, you need to stop with the posting, even if it's for the 10k rank red screen name colour, which is the best screen name colour in your opinion. I don't want you to get banned again
tbh...

Bro, you need to stop with the posting, even if it's for the 10k rank red screen name colour, which is the best screen name colour in your opinion. I don't want you to get banned again
I see your point, man, I see your point. I will do my best to avoid that ban hammer.

You be careful too, man. Jokes not allowed in ban discussion topic. It’s forbidden.
I know, bro. I have gotten warnings before for doing exactly that.

On topic, Seximocel will be missed

Wonder who will be banned next. So many bans taking place.

What percentage are you at now?
If you go to your profile it tells you there.

Maybe I’m just back to 0% but idk.
You probably will be, come to think of it, as obviously you wouldn't have been able to accumulate any warnings when you were banned and couldn't post. If you don't see a 'Warnings' tab on your profile that'll be the reason.

You probably will be, come to think of it, as obviously you wouldn't have been able to accumulate any warnings when you were banned and couldn't post. If you don't see a 'Warnings' tab on your profile that'll be the reason.
Thanks for the info, man.

Thanks for the info, man.
No worries. I'm going by screenshots posted by people who've never had a warning so they don't have the tab.

I'm wary of anyone who's never had a warning though tbh.

what on earth would be the point of even trying to adhere to the rules if they never led to a permaban? this particular person had received 12~ seperate warnings for spamming, and even got appealed a couple of months ago after being permabanned for this same thing.
@Eskimocel didnt spam, he posted truth bombs about the trucel status of slavs? So youre gonna ban incels who post a lit about 1topic? Wtf kind of bullshit is this. You banned one of the trucels with the best points. He however isnt the first. So many banned trucels have nowhere to cope and have probably roped by now:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Shame on you. Fucking powertripping mods. A

Also FUCK YOUR SHITTY PERMANENT BANS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.Bans should be a few months at the longest for anything other than larping or bragging.

I see your point, man, I see your point. I will do my best to avoid that ban hammer.
we will see your name mentioned in ban appeal sometime this week I am calling it

Let’s hope not, man. Let’s certainly hope not.
lets hope not indeed but we know the (((mods))) will look for any reason to ban postmaxxers