Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

His "trolling crusade" barely even included any trolling. I honestly don't remember him posting anything particularly alarming. So the dude literally just pretended to be incel for 5 months for no reason.
I am pretty sure hes an autistic incel, thats what i can tell tbh. Hes in denial and calls himself a troll.

I am pretty sure hes an autistic incel, thats what i can tell tbh. Hes in denial and calls himself a troll.
I don't even think in denial at this point. I 1000% think he did it just to get himself banned since he was having issues with the site for a bit anyways apparently.

I already miss @GoyimWithAttitude :cryfeels:

12 warnings for low effort in the past, 12 low effort posts, 23,000 total posts. 0.052173913%

You ban people like eskimocel but you keep fakecel pederasts here who keep posting about one and the same topic of how they're pedophiles?

This forum is really getting worse lately in terms of quality.

Is @GoyimWithAttitude perm banned? That dude seemed decent.

Darko, gone but not forgotten.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

@Eskimocel

I don't even think in denial at this point. I 1000% think he did it just to get himself banned since he was having issues with the site for a bit anyways apparently.
Perhaps he ascended

@BummerDrummer

imagine banning a truecel over discord drama

Like I have said a few times, so many members are getting banned. Be careful, dudes.

Like I have said a few times, so many members are getting banned. Be careful, dudes.
That means a lot coming from you, BrettyBoy, but I think you should take your own advice, man, for real. The red screen name colour is the best screen name colour but is it worth it?

That means a lot coming from you, BrettyBoy, but I think you should take your own advice, man, for real. The red screen name colour is the best screen name colour but is it worth it?
If I get banned again then there are always other forums to use.

What happened to @GoyimWithAttitude

Free @Eskimocel
Free @GoyimWithAttitude

RIP @Eskimocel
Your blackpills about slavs shall never be forgatten.

Is @dyellow done for? That thread was probably the last nail tbh.

Makes sense to not repeat something that led a person to be banned.

You ban people like eskimocel but you keep fakecel pederasts here who keep posting about one and the same topic of how they're pedophiles?

This forum is really getting worse lately in terms of quality.
I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules
Why @SecondComing ?
if you’re talking about the other one, his was requested

:feelshmm:

God damnit. If he truly was a LARP, then that's a shame. He's the only other person who shared my same taste in games on this forum.

Taxi driver

Me laughing at banned people.