Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Napoleon de Geso defend yourself man
Ban anti-lolicons. Not enough that in evil outside world is to be hated and shamed by minions of roastie system, but they even here, wanting me to be cucked

I have a feeling the Slavpill will be the death of this forum. So many Slavs have already been shipped to gulags.

JFL @DarkMTS_57 for freaking out and getting himself banned over a petty dispute with other incels. People who get too emotional and overreact to little disagreements within the incel community think they can get "revenge" by chimping out on their incel brothers and "joining" the normtard world. They usually come crawling back after the normtards reject them.

Is @GoyimWithAttitude perm banned? That dude seemed decent.
This mods, please let us know what happened to him. He made this forum alive 24/7. Ok read now, hes temp banned.
Why are these good posters getting banned? Cant they just follow the rules and the forum will be great

You know you are a bad poster when you postmaxx and no one remembers you @Eskimocel
See him post all the time but dont remember a thing he ever said, low quality poster imo

Last edited:
who has the screenshot of whatever that MTS guy posted?

You know you are a bad poster when you postmaxx and no one remembers you @Eskimocel
See him post all the time but dont remember a thing he ever said, low quality poster imo
You just don't want to take the Slavpill,like a bluepiller who ignores blackpill facts

This mods, please let us know what happened to him. He made this forum alive 24/7. Ok read now, hes temp banned.
Why are these good posters getting banned? Cant they just follow the rules and the forum will be great

@Eskimocel was a great poster. Ahead of his time. You're just coping man.

I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules

Why was he given warnings?

God damnit. If he truly was a LARP, then that's a shame. He's the only other person who shared my same taste in games on this forum.
Racing, rts and good rpgs?
JFL @DarkMTS_57 for freaking out and getting himself banned over a petty dispute with other incels. People who get too emotional and overreact to little disagreements within the incel community think they can get "revenge" by chimping out on their incel brothers and "joining" the normtard world. They usually come crawling back after the normtards reject them.
dispute? elab.

Rest in peace eskibro.

How exactly are warning percentages meted out? Is there a chart or is it just discretionary from the mod? I'm just curious
It goes verbal for first, then 10, then 20 etc. If you make 6 low effort posts in your life, you get 60% for the one after that

It goes verbal for first, then 10, then 20 etc. If you make 6 low effort posts in your life, you get 60% for the one after that
it wasn't always like it (verbal>10>20>etc), this exists exactly because people waited for their warnings to expire and continue breaking the rule they didn't like after the month. now they cannot.

also, since low effort posting is a relatively trivial rule break, the % given next isn't really bound to increase if the guy doesn't yet seem to be a blatant and habitual breaker of the rule.
How exactly are warning percentages meted out? Is there a chart or is it just discretionary from the mod? I'm just curious
there isn't really a concrete chart. there are too many different things to consider when someone breaks a rule for there to be one.

Racing, rts and good rpgs?
Yeah, I especially really like ones from the 90s, like the ones he'd talk about. There are very little people out there who share my same game tastes.

why was @Satan banned?

why was @Satan banned?
bragging, as he posted this circa 2000 years ago in a book

'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'

'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
damn thats crazy. shame that users feel the need to brag. This poster went so far as to brag in the bible thats insane. god some people will take the chance to brag anywhere wont they.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

why was @Satan banned?

d91.gif

over for septemberwarningcels

why was @Satan banned?

:lul: :lul: :lul:

inb4 banned for misinformation because a mod thinks im being serious.

As I'm not allowed to banter, let me make a standalone post which for some reason is allowed as well
:lul:

Free all my bros, especially Darko Filipović @Eskimocel

why is @wereqryan banned?

it wasn't always like it (verbal>10>20>etc), this exists exactly because people waited for their warnings to expire and continue breaking the rule they didn't like after the month. now they cannot.

also, since low effort posting is a relatively trivial rule break, the % given next isn't really bound to increase if the guy doesn't yet seem to be a blatant and habitual breaker of the rule.

there isn't really a concrete chart. there are too many different things to consider when someone breaks a rule for there to be one.
That's too subjective and would lead to mod bias

@needsolution is banned AGAIN for the umpteenth time. Is it perm or temp?

Please permaban needsolution, he postmoggs me so hard and destroyed my motivation to postmaxx this month.