Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I have like no friends here but at least some names I recognize and liked are coming back, like you and sniffles
Yeah bro...I was banned right before braincels was banned so I was already gone when a lot of the braincels came migrating here. I see a lot of new names

Cantbanusall

I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules

if you’re talking about the other one, his was requested
And yet you never mentioned what these warnings were for. I smell mod bullshit. He wasnt a white knight or a fakecel or tranny apologist, so I think you gave him (((spamming))) warnings, which by nature are subjective and hypocritical, since @Napoleon de Geso keeps spamming his retarded volcel horseshit but isnt getting banned for it.

And yet you never mentioned what these warnings were for. I smell mod bullshit. He wasnt a white knight or a fakecel or tranny apologist, so I think you gave him (((spamming))) warnings, which by nature are subjective and hypocritical, since @Napoleon de Geso keeps spamming his retarded volcel horseshit but isnt getting banned for it.
the same warning, a.k.a. low effort spam. napoleon keeps posting about the same subject, but they're not low effort to the point of "crazy shit, man." or "cool story bro" or whatever the fuck.

GesoSlayer puts alot of effort to attain what he has, whether it's asinine or not is a different matter.

He's definitely more entertaining than trash like insomniac or ritalincel.

Free all good men

No fucking way, ritalincel actually had some funny threads and occasionally posted actual content, geso is fucking worthless.
Bullshit

Ritalincel kept spamming that one youtube link to that shitty band song, countless quotes of other based posts, and asking about irrelevant users in the ban megathread to tally up post count.

Dude was a shit stained toilet paper compared to GesoSlayer

Do I even have to say the word?

Yes you do, i dont wtf word you're talking about.

It was only based when he timed it right.

Any chimp with 2 braincels rubbing up against eachother can quote posts that 99% of the forum would agree with.

If I had to murder one to save the other, I would murder ritalincel one thousand times in a single lifetime to keep GesoSlayer.

Bullshit

Ritalincel kept spamming that one youtube link to that shitty band song, countless quotes of other based posts, and asking about irrelevant users in the ban megathread to tally up post count.

Dude was a shit stained toilet paper compared to GesoSlayer

26768F62 1380 442A 8695 2EC0BC319B70

t. soy cuck
45622CCF 1920 4565 80C4 256E5DE3F49A

Geso has literally made one post in 10k posts. Underage lolis = good, anything else = "uncultured". Ok. Gotcha. The meme was funny 9999 posts ago. Now shut the fuck up. It's literally all he ever posts.
That is one reoccurring theme yes, but there are more nuances of degeso such as his frustrating relationships with his former best friend and his mother, agepills, locationpills.

it's over for goyimwithattitudecels

:soy:
Geso has literally made one post in 10k posts. Underage lolis = good, anything else = "uncultured". Ok. Gotcha. The meme was funny 9999 posts ago. Now shut the fuck up. It's literally all he ever posts.
Ritalinbot, on the other hand, while indeed a low effort spammer, at least actually contributed some posts here and there. Of some actual variety. Was it common? No, but it's non-existent with degayso. Ritalinbot and degayso are both low effort spammers, but only a drooling retard can't see the fact that Ritalin is objectively superior to degayso in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an IT sleeper to farm screenshots, it wouldn't be hard at all to write a bot that makes degayso's posts
Nah

Ritalincel was just that

Ritalin. No personality, no real effort. Dude wanted to embody a bot. Tagging irrelevant users for post counts. Dude was trash with no creative, self-entertaining way to build post count, straight up YAWN .
GesoSlayer displays more life in a single week than ritalincel had in his entire time being active here.

Ritalincel is superior to nobody. He's fucking banned JFL at you and retards like you that have his ballsack stamped on their forehead.

When's the last time you saw GesoSlayer banned?
That is one reoccurring theme yes, but there are more nuances of degeso such as his frustrating relationships with his former best friend and his mother, agepills, locationpills.
Atleast he has a theme.

If he isn't Larp, the dude gives us doxxing material talking about personal events in his life. He's fucking based for a brainlet.
it's over for goyimwithattitudecels
What happened to GoyimSlayer?

Last edited:
When did @truthpill get banned and why?

Simply preferring younger girls doesn't make you a volcel. His standards seem reasonable compared to some other things I've read here:

He would start a long-term relationship with virgin girl up to age 25 and have a less serious relationship with a non-virgin girl. But it's better to marry them at 13 if you're going to stay with them for long term.

Explained how a non-white girl could be better for him.

In the minority saying a tattooed girl wouldn't necessarily bother him.

Ritalinbot, on the other hand, while indeed a low effort spammer, at least actually contributed some posts here and there. Of some actual variety. Was it common? No, but it's non-existent with degayso. Ritalinbot and degayso are both low effort spammers, but only a drooling retard can't see the fact that Ritalin is objectively superior to degayso in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an IT sleeper to farm screenshots, it wouldn't be hard at all to write a bot that makes degayso's posts
He posts about other stuff. Some good posts from the past month:

giphy.gif

>when you realize @Napoleon de Geso is one of the higher IQ posters; just not perfect at English

Simply preferring younger girls doesn't make you a volcel. His standards seem reasonable compared to some other things I've read here:

He would start a long-term relationship with virgin girl up to age 25 and have a less serious relationship with a non-virgin girl. But it's better to marry them at 13 if you're going to stay with them for long term.

Explained how a non-white girl could be better for him.

In the minority saying a tattooed girl wouldn't necessarily bother him.

He posts about other stuff. Some good posts from the past month:

giphy.gif

>when you realize @Napoleon de Geso is one of the higher IQ posters; just not perfect at English
Based GesoSlayer's lawyer
FREE @GoyimWithAttitude
This tbh

Why is @GoyimWithAttitude banned again? He makes this forum more of a pleasure to browse ngl :feelsbadman:

Does he really spam though? I saw him spamming a few gifs one afternoon but save for that I've only seen him make actual replies (i.e. not two word responses) which is actually pretty rare. I'm not online as often as most users so maybe I'm wrong, but from my experience he's better than the likes of Ritalincel, degeso, needsolution and others
Other people's spamming is at least somewhat related to the posts. He just kept posting handmaid's tale/joker gifs and minion memes.

Yeah that was the one spammy instance I was talking about, it seems like he was just sperging out for the moment. Not saying he shouldn't get reprimanded for that, but I just want to point out that to me it seems like a one off
Fair enough. I don't know if it's a perm or not.

Free @wereqryan why is he banned anyway?

@knajjd

Were you the one who permed @bill00 ?

I hope @Eskimocel will be free again :feelsbadman:

Why is @AntiPain banned?