Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It's a forum where a well-known rulebreaker got banned and the mod said to learn from his example. I'm not even saying I agree with eskimoban, just saying that comparing knajjd's post to an autocrat is a bit out there.
The way he phrased it was intentionally threatening.Thats why I called it that.

why is @AntiPain banned again?

his entire character revolves around that he's a mod and acts like a child, and attacks people he doesn't like, so what do you expect?
source.gif

It feels empty without @GoyimWithAttitude
We didnt know how good we had it until he is gone

maybe he can ascend with an eskimofoid who knows.
No.Eskimowhores only want mongolian gigachads
W9lemfid54x21

Drivers license pill here is like the eagle pill there.

Why did Ritalincel get banned? I’ve lurked for a while so I know the name and that he’s one of the top posters, but he just followed me and I saw that he was banned.

Why did Ritalincel get banned? I’ve lurked for a while so I know the name and that he’s one of the top posters, but he just followed me and I saw that he was banned.
Spam.

we didn't deserve him

Another truecel @NotForMe1 bites the dust.He posted the truth bombs.

Why was @DarkMTS_57 banned?

@GoyimWithAttitude

Why the fuck is he still banned?

Idk. If he was a LARPer it's not a shame. It's a shame he hasn't got banned sooner.
Yeah, man. If he's actually a LARPer then he deserves it. I'm just surprised, I talked with him a lot and he seemed genuine.