Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Saudade banned again?

The whole drama around bans never ceases to amuse me.

Free Darko though

Rip @NeetSupremacist its permanent
Ec524dda38d9fb508613d544fd691dae1

he got perm banned for doing a trapmaxxing experiment on some imageboard

Last edited:
Free @-BrettyBoy- asap

@Ugly_equals_Death anybody know why he was banned?

yes 10% warning for slavpill and 70% ban for slavpill plus i got told to not post slavpills again.
Good, there is nothing more boring to read than those retarded pills which affect 0,1% of the incel community.
Do we really need more of these niche pills?
Rip @NeetSupremacist its permanent
View attachment 168145
he got perm banned for doing a trapmaxxing experiment on some imageboard
Hmm if this is true its kinda unfair tbh. What if there was a way to virtue signal you were gay and it worked with females? Would that be a bad thing, i dont think so.
Very hypothetical tho lol.

Does anyone know what happen to @DarkMTS_57 ?

Does anyone know what happen to @DarkMTS_57 ?
apparently a troll/LARP but I get the vibe he just wanted to quit instead so he pretended he was LARPing.

Six warnings for bragging and people still come out the woodwork to defend shit users. I guess we must do a pretty good job of deleting offending content ASAP; I don't want to consider the alternative explanation.
it would be nice to keep threads up that break the rules (especially if the person gets banned). Maybe keep it up but lock it? I find when threads get deleted a lot of misinformation goes around and people end up misunderstanding why someone gets banned/doesn't know what that user did bad.

Why are so many men banned? Why do they have to suffer like this?
Mods have a hidden agenda
it would be nice to keep threads up that break the rules (especially if the person gets banned). Maybe keep it up but lock it? I find when threads get deleted a lot of misinformation goes around and people end up misunderstanding why someone gets banned/doesn't know what that user did bad.
We want more transparency from our '''Mods'''

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It serves as a good reference and keeps everything more transparent, no more misinformation.

yeah, sure, so that the garbage people get banned for sits around rotting and clutters up the place, lowering the quality like hell and giving inceltears a ready supply of content just to sate a bunch of people's curiosity.

first page of inceldom discussion looking like:
"story of the only time ive had sex" (locked)
"debating going tranny rate me" (locked)
"i think i just ascended???" (locked)
"just bought a gun im going outside :)" (locked)

etc, etc

yeah, sure, so that the garbage people get banned for sits around rotting and clutters up the place, lowering the quality like hell and giving inceltears a ready supply of content just to sate a bunch of people's curiosity.

etc, etc
maybe screenshot it and put it in ban discussion then? just putting out suggestions.

Yesterday, i dont think he was a tranny but he made a thread about how the tranny life is better than the incel life and how he spent time LARPing as a tranny online and what a pleasent experience it had been etc

so basically just stupid tranny shit trying to corrupt this forum
Transgenderism took him from us.Fuck this jew world.

just bought a gun im going outside
dont go ER
@AntiPain
i honestly expected it with the way he was postmaxxing in the last couple of days .
Opening a new Thread every 10 Minutes jfl
But free him nevertheless
he provides a steady stream of content , even if it may be questionable content .

Also R.I.P @JeffGoldblumInTheFly
His Ban appeal ended in a brutal annihilation and Mods made an example .

Free @JeffGoldblumInTheFly

@FormerCel over 4 him

@stuttercel is he temp or perm?

Free @JeffGoldblumInTheFly.

Why is @AntiPain banned again?

etc, etc
I don't trust mod fags to not abuse this power of making threads they personally don't like vanish
Wouldn't the threads immediately get buried though because they're locked? They'd quickly sink into invisibility and only exist as an archive for people to search for.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly got banned? Oh, that's rough. I guarantee he's being sent to his death. He was not well.

I think he understands that you can't go around talking about illegal things you feel like doing, but he doesn't understand how to... not do that. I don't think he would do those things, it's just he doesn't know how to vent without saying "One of these days I'm gonna do an illegal thing."

Why did @HomoheroBishii get banned? Was it voluntary?

(also asked this a while ago and got no response)

Free my nigga @JeffGoldblumInTheFly RIP for illegal activity >:^( Warrior gang <3

Not every small change leads to some extreme like you always say. Surely you have enough trust in your modding ability and common sense to see which kinds of posts would be borderline and you can put that little warning like "this user was warned/banned for this post" as long as it's not pretty much anything except the few examples you put. Things that people could be like "oh, I didn't know that that was against the rules" or whatever. It's not complicated or much to ask that you allow some posts to stay up as long as they're not heinous

Not every small change leads to some extreme like you always say. Surely you have enough trust in your modding ability and common sense to see which kinds of posts would be borderline and you can put that little warning like "this user was warned/banned for this post" as long as it's not pretty much anything except the few examples you put. Things that people could be like "oh, I didn't know that that was against the rules" or whatever. It's not complicated or much to ask that you allow some posts to stay up as long as they're not heinous
Based.

Modfags don't want to lose their ability to make threads that call their faggotry out disappear.

Based.

Modfags don't want to lose their ability to make threads that call their faggotry out disappear.
Well nah, not talking about threads even. Most of the shit people get warned for is just trivial rubbish like low effort posting. But then people don't even know what constitutes it, because those posts are never shown, and lower effort posts can be made that are never punished or whatever because no one was as much of a faggot as to report them, or a mod didn't see it and disliked that user. That's just an example though

It's a simple no, we don't keep rule-breaking content up. You you can just PM a mod to ask clarification on a rule.
The one time I tried to get proper clarfication on a rule, I got called a whiny faggot.
Props to the mod team. Cheers.
Tenor 2

Free @doktordoom