Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Permanent.
He's finally gone.
Giphy

am I ur favourite user because I was the one who reported him for trolli g
i reported him for being a cunt,what did u even report him for :feelswhere:

literally who is reeve
and why can he post in the ban appeal of someone else jfl
I did that too tbh but it was by accident. I thought BrettyBoy had messaged me thinking I was a mod (because I get alerts for new ban appeals and also get alerts for new messages, and I was too tired to notice), so I replied to his ban appeal but don't remember what I wrote

I did that too tbh but it was by accident. I thought BrettyBoy had messaged me thinking I was a mod (because I get alerts for new ban appeals and also get alerts for new messages, and I was too tired to notice), so I replied to his ban appeal but don't remember what I wrote
i didnt even know that you could do that
just fucking lol

dont go ET

Saw that and laughed for 30 seconds straight :feelskek: :feelskek:
reeve23 is based ban appeal cel I like how he didn't even make a proper appeal, just asks to be unbanned. Surely someone that based is a welcome member on the site

"i don't think that someone whose go-to attack against the incels here is always a form of "i am physically superior to you in this and that way" belongs here."
Image0 53

*You have received a 100% warning from knajjd. Notes: gay*

In all seriousness though, it is a bit hypocritical (assuming the screenshot is real).
he makes these types of comments all the time so there's no reason to believe it's not

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azaylias WHAT HAPPEND JANNIES WE NEED MY NIGGAS HERE

@Azaylias WHAT HAPPEND JANNIES WE NEED MY NIGGAS HERE
he's requested it.

free @reeve23
he has around 5 warnings for bragging, and has even made a thread to claim how he has gotten 130 matches in two days. he's not getting unbanned.

"i don't think that someone whose go-to attack against the incels here is always a form of "i am physically superior to you in this and that way" belongs here."
that is why i've said "against incels". i know very well that looks shaming is one of the only online insults that hurt, and that is why i go with them against inceltears trash. it hurts all the more when they hear the reality of how they look no better than an incel, from an incel. you're the teenage wannabe-rebel toady who is legitimate friends with and busts his ass to protect so many who have unironically shamed other incels for being virginal, so please get away from my sight, for your lack of self respect disgusts me.

that is why i've said "against incels". i know very well that looks shaming is one of the only online insults that hurt, and that is why i go with them against inceltears trash. it hurts all the more when they hear the reality of how they look no better than an incel, from an incel. you're the teenage wannabe-rebel toady who is legitimate friends with and busts his ass to protect so many who have unironically shamed other incels for being virginal, so please get away from my sight, for your lack of self respect disgusts me.
didnt rd lol you shame people for their looks who cares keep crying for me :lul: :lul: :lul:
nvmnd just read and legit loling
:lul: :lul:

he's requested it.

he has around 5 warnings for bragging, and has even made a thread to claim how he has gotten 130 matches in two days. he's not getting unbanned.

in all fairness,you do it to people from lookism as well,even when they haven't said anything and are just a bit narcy,like blonde jack

in all fairness,you do it to people from lookism as well,even when they haven't said anything and are just a bit narcy,like blonde jack
"narcies" from lookism are supposed to deserve more respect than any other bragger/incel shamer? if you get in the "kitchen" by bragging about your looks, you better be ready to handle the heat and not cry.

"narcies" from lookism are supposed to deserve more respect than any other bragger/incel shamer? if you get in the "kitchen" by bragging about your looks, you better be ready to handle the heat and not cry.
Sure,but that gives them free range to looksshame incels

if they're a bit narcy they deserve to be shit on

didn't you say to that guy how much better looking you are than him? I guess I now have the right to arbitrarily call you a little coping faggot bbc-ragdoll twink looking goblin, but it ok becos norwmee :p

if they're a bit narcy they deserve to be shit on
but he doesn't just bully normies,he also called catfishman a hideous subhuman mexican cunt for like an hour.
I'm not moralfagging,its just hypocritical

but he doesn't just bully normies,he also called catfishman a hideous subhuman mexican cunt for like an hour.
If he had no reason to catfish said "subhuman mexican cunt" then yes, I'd agree with you that it is irrational and retarded. But if he did something to deserve it I can't say knajjd (or the person we're talking about idk really the context haven't been paying attention) would be in the wrong.

If he had no reason to catfish said "subhuman mexican cunt" then yes, I'd agree with you that it is irrational and retarded. But if he did something to deserve it I can't say knajjd (or the person we're talking about idk really the context haven't been paying attention) would be in the wrong.
catfishman didn't really start it,it was more like knajjd coming in the calll and starting to scream CATFIIIIISH
then he called him a retarded mexican piece of shit and thats when catfish insulted back

catfishman didn't really start it,it was more like knajjd coming in the calll and starting to scream CATFIIIIISH
then he called him a retarded mexican piece of shit and thats when catfish insulted back
this has derived into something I'm not familiar with, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Not meant to be an insult btw

didn't you say to that guy how much better looking you are than him? I guess I now have the right to arbitrarily call you a little coping faggot bbc-ragdoll twink looking goblin, but it ok becos norwmee :p
that's why it's so enraging; an incel, someone who's 5'2" to boot, is comparing himself with you, an avg joe. the ego does the rest.

are you retarded? he's claimed to have had sex with 30~ females and was an incorrigible virgin shamer. everyone knows this. he was a very direspectful fellow, was not by any means an incel, though i haven't seen him really claim to be one either.

this place thread doesn't exist to argue with me. the place to do that would be on discord or over PMs. i will have to take away the posting privileges of the next person who continues this banter.

Damn. Low-inhib

@Dregster666 ? What happened to him? :feelscry:

why everyone hates @Uglyethnicrat ? at least he was active

JANNIES WHAT HAPPENED TO @SingaporeCel
ALSO @theson