Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@vodkacel

its brutally over for chadcels

@vodkacel slavs are always targeted by mods :cryfeels:

No one answered my question for why @Oedipus was banned :feelsree:

No one answered my question for why @Oedipus was banned :feelsree:

There was some guy a couple months back who messaged @mental_out with brags about his experiences with girls, and I think it was Oedipus. Not sure though, I swear it was him.

There was some guy a couple months back who messaged @mental_out with brags about his experiences with girls, and I think it was Oedipus. Not sure though, I swear it was him.
brutal if it was him

@CelticTruecel once admitted to sending money to an e-thot. If he's banned good riddance.

You seemed to miss the dozen times when I also said I was planning on doxing the women I have videos off, I have their facebook names.

@vodkacel is aan het slayen nu

Holy shit, I miss so many boyos, especially @Eskimocel and @-BrettyBoy-

@Balkansocialoutcast is permanent?

He made a thread that somehow managed to mix female worship, illegal content, and light racism - in about 3 sentences.
Kind seems like our boyo is on drugs tbh

He made a thread that somehow managed to mix female worship, illegal content, and light racism - in about 3 sentences.
almost impressive

someone new post in ban appeals come on we've had 0 all December so far

Right? Then break the rules and appeal
Call someone a fag or talk about bbc
all we have to do is postmaxx in ban discussion megathread and then we might get a ban. though talking about how we would get a ban through it is technically on topic so its not against the rules anymore making it ok? :waitwhat::waitwhat: confusing

I think @HighTGymcel will be appealing here in a few months
> a few months
I think we will have another one before then