Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@needsolution i hope thing will work out for you.

@needsolution You better have had sex you bastard or I'm gonna be very dissapointed in you. Go getum tiger

Farewell, @needsolution . It was a pleasure postmaxxing with you for a brief period of time.

@SUPERCEL Temp/Perm/Requested?
Please be Permanent

>interracial breeding supporter

JFL Fuckin cuck. The fact that someone has that as their custom title took this long to be banned is absolutely ridiculous

fuck so many users I've gotten to know over my time posting here are either gone or banned. Its over.

also RIP @needsolution

I think needsolution requested.

And thank good supercel is gone. he was too cuckish

@needsolution ???

Just keep leaving and coming back bro

@needsolution
@Aziz

rip niggas

Ban requests need to be removed.

@Aziz gonna miss u based newcel, at least on the bright side @HighTGymcel could be coming back in a few weeks

Damn wtf. So many people getting banned now

@Aziz gonna miss u based newcel, at least on the bright side @HighTGymcel could be coming back in a few weeks
Lifefuel if he returns, would give the forum a welcome injection of energy.

Why is @KingOfRome banned?

@KingOfRome

Sad stuff, man, sad stuff.

hope ur back soon

@KingOfRome Temp/Perm/Requested?
@Personalityinkwell Temp/Perm/Requested?

@Personalityinkwell postmaxx too much I guess?

Based @blickpall, don't unban @needsolution. I can't go back to being the 5th most poster. No hate, you Chico-worshipping cuck, it's a post or be posted world. :incel:
Based @blickpall, don't unban @needsolution. I can't go back to being the 5th most poster. No hate, you Chico-worshipping cuck, it's a post or be posted world. :incel: