Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Thebiggestloser

@BummerDrummer dead serious you jews ban him again!?

Brutally over for @needsolution. I really thought he would surpass Cuyen someday. RIP nigga.

Brutally over for @needsolution. I really thought he would surpass Cuyen someday. RIP nigga.

Maybe he ascended and just want to leave in style. Or maybe he sperged out. We'll never know now

@Sadness? im not even allowed to pm or follow him

Brutally over for @needsolution ...
i still remember when he joined ..
Still the biggest postmaxxer to date tbh

Mods,

explain-this-bullshit_o_166560.jpg
(and @speedtypingincel) permanent.
@Thebiggestloser
permanent.
@BummerDrummer dead serious you jews ban him again!?
temporary.
@Sadness? im not even allowed to pm or follow him
requested.

Don't understand how so many users get banned for dumb shit tbh. I've been here since 2018 and I've never been banned. Some bans are over the top but lots are just users being retarded.
This is the price to pay for a strict mod team. If the mods werent so brutal, this place would turn into a shithole like /r9k/.

I know, mods can seem strict at times, but its only for the greater good of the forum.

@Barnacle

@needsolution legendary postmaxxer , goodbye

@Barnacle what happened? why was he banned?

@Reddit_is_for_cucks temp or perm?

free @needsolution

I was saying most of these bans are deserved. The people are being retarded. Some of the bans are unjustified, but mostly I'm sitting here as an early2018cel wondering how all these late2018cels and 2019cels are getting banned.
They’re :feelstastyman:

@Barnacle what happened? why was he banned?

Perm. He got up to 100 percent after his 6th warning specifically for cherrypicking. Another moderator had a discussion with him via PM specifically for cherrypicking, but he did it 2 more times after that anyway.

I think punishments regarding freedom of speech need to be toned down or banished. Lots of incels are banned for saying they love someone because it's worshipping.
TBH this fear of the forum turning into /r9k/ is unjustified. Mods spent half their days in here and can't even afford to be competent enough to filter the influx of new accounts. You have a full box asking applicants to describe their lives and beliefs, use it accordingly instead of restraining current users.

The biggest threat to Incels on this forum at the moment seems to be getting banned for reasons unrelated to a users Inceldom, and that's a problem in my eye. If someone makes a bad argument by for example "cherrypicking" let people point it out instead of giving them a warning/ban.

We all know which types of Incels gets targeted the most because of that rule the most, and then of course there's the low effort rule. It'd be one thing if it was just mass spam or random gibberish cluttering up the forum, that is worthy of a ban, if not a permanent one, but that's not what most people get warned/banned for in regards to low effort.

And then of course there's shitposting/jokes taken the wrong way, and trolling. Is this really such a big deal? This stuff is male humor at its peak, and we're supposed to be a male community, we should embrace these things, not shun them. These things make communities stronger, not weaker.

I don't think anyone here truly wants this place to be lawless, but shouldn't the rules be used to target non Incels/people who actually genuinely hate us/are trying to hurt Incels, rather than our own whether we agree with or disagree with them?

The biggest threat to Incels on this forum at the moment seems to be getting banned for reasons unrelated to a users Inceldom, and that's a problem in my eye. If someone makes a bad argument by for example "cherrypicking" let people point it out instead of giving them a warning/ban.

We all know which types of Incels gets targeted the most because of that rule the most, and then of course there's the low effort rule. It'd be one thing if it was just mass spam or random gibberish cluttering up the forum, that is worthy of a ban, if not a permanent one, but that's not what most people get warned/banned for in regards to low effort.

And then of course there's shitposting/jokes taken the wrong way, and trolling. Is this really such a big deal? This stuff is male humor at its peak, and we're supposed to be a male community, we should embrace these things, not shun them. These things make communities stronger, not weaker.

I don't think anyone here truly wants this place to be lawless, but shouldn't the rules be used to target non Incels/people who actually genuinely hate us/are trying to hurt Incels, rather than our own whether we agree with or disagree with them?
based
imo think it isnt much of a problem when it stays in offtopic
i guess most people get banned cause they go low inhib in Inceldom Discussion
Its good that the main forum is limited to serious discussion tbh .
Maybe the rules should be a little less strict in offtopic ...

did you quote me before? I got a notification here.

Perm. He got up to 100 percent after his 6th warning specifically for cherrypicking. Another moderator had a discussion with him via PM specifically for cherrypicking, but he did it 2 more times after that anyway.
What do you mean by cherry-picking?

What type of cherrypicking? For bluepill?

Im glad that moron got banned talking about the driverlicense pill. That shit is a fucking joke. We got lastgerman doing it we dont need more.

Nah, we have enough trolling and shitposting. Keep that shit in offtopic. No need to turn a serious cause into a low IQ meme.

This is the price to pay for a strict mod team. If the mods werent so brutal, this place would turn into a shithole like /r9k/.

I know, mods can seem strict at times, but its only for the greater good of the forum.
Agreed.

Nah, we have enough trolling and shitposting. Keep that shit in offtopic. No need to turn a serious cause into a low IQ meme.
The funny side is how we win. Comedy shapes society. If we can make people laugh we win.

The funny side is how we win. Comedy shapes society. If we can make people laugh we win.

This is true. Those Virgin vs Chad memes are a big power tool for incels.

@Edmund_Kemper is temp banned

Colvin76

wVSzTcM.gif

I don’t think I’ll be missed if I’m banned then again no one misses me from real life anymore not since I was 12.

I messaged him, his ban reason was pretty lame tbh
I'm sure if you ask any person why they were banned or warned, they'd give the same type of response that paints their actions in an innocent light and that mods are wrong, e.g. "it was a joke bro" or "I only baited people to post about the topic I didn't post on the topic itself" (which in itself breaks the rules).

Wtf why was my nigga @Colvin76 banned.