Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

is @Ritalincel banned permanently or temporarily?

I have a feeling @Eugenicist was a fakecel and it wouldn’t be surprising. I liked some of his posts but he should go on with his life

So? Any banned user can log into their account
tbh that might be the biggest sign of a trucel other than a selfie or at least a truly blackpilled individual, if they’re banned but still come back to the forum they’re more likely to be a trucel IMO
I'm assuming it was for low effort or some shit. brutal ngl
He’s following in @FastBananaCEO’s footsteps, fate of the postmaxxers

tbh that might be the biggest sign of a trucel or at least a truly blackpilled individual, if they’re banned but still come back to the forum they’re more likely to be a trucel IMO

it means you're so fucked in the head you can't follow the rules of a forum that you depend on

giga truecel trait

Wow my boy @Inline-g

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

What happened to @Parrtlord

Why did @FastBananaCEO request a ban?

I have a feeling @Eugenicist was a fakecel and it wouldn’t be surprising. I liked some of his posts but he should go on with his life
He's either legitimately schizophrenic or English isn't his first language and he hasn't quite grasped it yet. No hate for him but ngl the way he strung sentences together was downright bizarre.

He's either legitimately schizophrenic or English isn't his first language and he hasn't quite grasped it yet. No hate for him but ngl the way he strung sentences together was downright bizarre.

He was a mentalcel,

He would admit parts of his posts where larps right after he wrote them,
I kinda miss his racist insanity :feelshaha:

@Mrpvolts

did he actually write a post about ascending?

Last edited:
@trotsky
@VindalooCurrycel

@FastBananaCEO ????