Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Blacktarpill why??

Blacktarpill better come back.

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

RIP @Blacktarpill

@Blacktarpill it’s over for you

@Blacktarpill I know it's requested but free him

@XOR What's the story here?

I thought as much, but why temp? It honestly seems like there's a higher probability of this poster being a foid (something @BabyFuck McGirlsex noticed first), based on a combination of posting style, avi, and post topics.

There's also a good chance it's just some boomer tier religious guy trying to get the sub to stop masturbating and sexualizing women. Let's just ignore the absurdity of this for a moment and throw out the black pill that all women care about the physical first and foremost. That alone should be an instaban.

Last edited:
@Blacktarpill I know it's requested but free him
This. So much this.

@SergeantIncel he's not entitled to request ban. It's not his choice. Unban him immediately.

They always come back unto it's perma too. Asking for a ban here is just treating the symptom not the disease, if you don't have the self-discipline to stay away then you'll just waste your time elsewhere anyway.
I will most likely never ask for a ban. I know its the consequences of being ugly not this forum that's the problem. I am past coping.

I thought as much, but why temp? It honestly seems like there's a higher probability of this poster being a foid (something @BabyFuck McGirlsex noticed first), based on a combination of posting style, avi, and post topics.

There's also a good chance it's just some boomer tier religious guy trying to get the sub to stop masturbating and sexualizing women. Let's just ignore the absurdity of this for a moment and throw out the black pill that all women care about the physical first and foremost. That alone should be an instaban.
High IQ observation @based_meme
The demeanor and posting habits are all indicative of a LARPER at best and a foid at worst tbh ngl

I thought it was a foid as well. When ‘he’ said your goal should be remove ethics & ‘secure a wife’. Who the hell is trying to get married? :lul:

@maskedman WHYYYY

@To_Live_is to_Serve perm or temp? also why?
Thanks for asking. I asked the mods this several time while being banned without getting an answer. You post which shows someone cares about me in any way along with its answer was a dim light in my otherwise dark day. Thanks, bro.

I got 50% warning for saying something which may be true but which was considered "bragging". I will not say what or disrespect the mods as it may get me temp banned again. They didn't remove it but a 30% warning from 21/1 2020 wore out today. I have sympathy for all incels of all races; even fakecels struggle with unhappiness.

They always come back unto it's perma too. Asking for a ban here is just treating the symptom not the disease, if you don't have the self-discipline to stay away then you'll just waste your time elsewhere anyway.
I will most likely never ask for a ban. I know its the consequences of being ugly not this forum that's the problem. I am past coping.
Requesting bans is just attention seeking tbh. If I wanted a break from the forum, I would just log out and not browse here

Requesting bans is just attention seeking tbh. If I wanted a break from the forum, I would just log out and not browse here
It's about lacking self control sometimes. You see they could do that , But they know they're going to eventually browse for a few minutes , They will see a few post and won't resist the urge to post again. When they're banned , they can't post and can resist the urge much more easily. Yes , They could ask for an unban , But you only get two chances per year , So they know they can't waste them

But yeah , It can be attention seeking sometimes

@GetShrekt

Was it because he’s a TallFag and he finally admitted to all his tinder hookups???

@GetShrekt mods is it temp or perma? can you explain please?

What was the reason for the ban of @dogpill? Is his ban temporary or permanent?

What was the reason for the ban of @dogpill? Is his ban temporary or permanent?
I don't know why he was banned but it is permanent. You can tell by his title since it says Banned instead of temp. Banned.

I don't know why he was banned but it is permanent. You can tell by his title since it says Banned instead of temp. Banned.
Thanks for the reply. In this case it is sad, I really liked his posts.