Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I've never really understood a requested ban. If you want a forced time away from the site you should specify. Although emotion can cause a shitstorm. If people really want a break, request a ban, request an unban, and request another ban. Then you have to wait atleast 6 months. No exceptions.
this is a good idea .
I requested like 3 bans in the last 3 months .
but i dont think its attention seeking ,
maybe its just too much blackpills at once and i need to get some distance to not end up commiting.
I just have low impulse control and when this forum annoys me , i just instantly ask for a bann .
Next time i request a bann , it will be until next year cause then i would have used up all my voluntary banns for the year .

@Kincels JFL, cucktears "infiltrator" was pathetically obvious from the start

I get why "logging out" wouldn't do shit because the urge would be simple to give into. Just log back in. The requested bans are the same though. Just request unban. It's a very tricky situation to figure out. Because an emotional streak could have one request a permanent ban, no exceptions. But after sleeping on it you feel different.

Before though, a while back, after time a requested ban was permanent after 2 if I recall. This new 6 month cooldown is appropriate. It would take a lot of thought to implement a viable way to properly maintain a ban for X amount of time though.
there should be a set time for how long you are banned for when you ask that you can't change. Like if you say you are requesting a ban since you want to focus on other things it should be a set amount (a few months at least) so people will be less impulsive about it.

I agree. Id say a month should be a good threshold at the very least. People that request bans and get unbanned days after. I feel are just looking to see how much "cry for me" attention they can get and when it ends, request unban.

The system they have in place is great, a lot better than the permanent, but I still think if requested bans are to be taken seriously, we need a minimum time limit. If you request a ban, it should be for a reason. And not a "oh you banned me last week I thought about it and want to be unbanned". Bullshit.
tbh. at the very least it should be a month, if not more. I think what would be best would be if the user requesting set a time for when they would reask/when they should be let back in and anything sooner would be denied.

Seems trollish or like an infiltrator tbh. Most muslimcels don't try to sprinkle Islam into every thread they make and reply they post. Seemed low effort and low IQ, very much like someone taking the piss. Probably IT or some redneck badgecuck.
Jfl literaly no fucking evidence
And if u have seen my threads most of them aren’t about religion

Also who are you?
ffs i get new haters everyday

lol @omnigold is banned now.

probably permanent

You're right. He would've told everyone he'll try to infiltrate IT before doing it if he was on our side.

Or maybe he is just an Incel in denial same like the fags at Nazi rallies that try to cover up their gayness by altrightmaxxing.

Man, the amount of people requesting is actually getting kind of ridiculous. Should be a rule against doing it more than once per year at least.
there is one lol
his autism was far too strong for this forum sadly
f in the chat
Tenor

He made a thread which basically screamed "bragging fakecel volcel"

It was in huge paragraphs but thats basically the summary
Is the thread deleted?

Is the thread deleted?
Yeah its deleted.

He basically said a 5/10 foid was interested in him and he was asking if that made him volce/fakecel. Also other bragging shit as well.

Glad that fag is banned.

He said Me and @Dregster666 were his "least favorite posers".

Fuck him.
Didn’t you get in an argument with dregster?

Yeah its deleted.

He basically said a 5/10 foid was interested in him and he was asking if that made him volce/fakecel. Also other bragging shit as well.
I hate braggers

Was a woman apparently
By the way has anyone asked this yet?

@RedKings

If their grammar wasn't so bad I would be 90% sure that they were a woman.

Last edited:
By the way has anyone asked this yet?

@RedKings

If their grammar wasn't so bad I would be 90% sure that they were a woman.
redKings was annoying and prolly a LARPer
Glad that fag is banned.

He said Me and @Dregster666 were his "least favorite posers".

Fuck him.
he's back

@Toadman
Why did he get banned and also is it perma?
Anyways free him

BRUTAL. he was always a fun poster before whatever the fuck it was that happened today.
Something broke him into going full jihad,I'm guessing it was some life event.
Even so sperging out on an incel forum is an autistic way of responding to a problem.

this is why no one likes Muslims
Ion give a shit if no one likes me or us i say what i want and what i stand for and what i think is that he should be unbanned

Ion give a shit if no one likes me or us i say what i want and what i stand for and what i think is that he should be unbanned
I also hold beliefs,I don't tell people that they should be shot to death because it would bring me joy (unless someone said it to me first)
You're not standinbg for anything you're just being s cunt

@Toadman

he was just in meme mode free him1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nameless_Sunflower banned? Is it permanent? @WithoutMe man please, dont say you ll never free him
@i_a_m_i ?

Last edited: