Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

is @ShySaxon perm or not? I'm confused

this site is doomed with people like you in it ngl.
I was out of order for my comments and I apologise. I lost my temper. My comments against ethnics were uncalled for.

I get why its allowed. The racial slurs like nigger or spic when used as a joke are harmless. And edgy whites do need a way to cope somehow.

But if people are so gungho on being a racist piece of human trash then why not visit stormfront.

View attachment 215449
why do you care, you're an animal :lul:

why do you care, you're an animal :lul:

20200304 091821

Colorcels being sensitive again. We need to stop giving powers to the words used on this sight and instead put our iqs into discourse on the blackpill.

Day 3 of asking why @KKKcel has been banned

@ZkinnyG I see you nigger :feelsEhh:

@OldIncel

If you feel I need to be racist and sexist in order to not be a hypocrite, then you're kinda retarded.

Dont be mad I'm not joining in on being a piece of trash like you. I dont care what race you hate, or if you want to be racist, as I am a genetically modified a gorilla.

But, that doesnt mean I'm not going to call you out on being human garbage for it.

20200312 143641

I see there was a mini meltdown here.

Just put him on ignore list. These low IQ cels are a cancer here. He's probably mad his buttbuddy shysaxon is getting called out.

Yeah I'm never doing another retarded argument like that again. It truly surprises me how fucking autistic some people can be.

Yeah I'm never doing another retarded argument like that again. It truly surprises me how fucking autistic some people can be.
But they use the "blackpill" as an excuse to be as low IQ and autistic as they can be. Oh if your not racist ur not blackpilled lololol!

Just put him on ignore list. These low IQ cels are a cancer here. He's probably mad his buttbuddy shysaxon is getting called out.
Don’t start shit up again.
I think he’s put me on his naughty list.

Last edited:
Yeah, but thats not the problem. The problem is when users say "anything you say dont matter cus of skin color lololol"
its just extremely low IQ and annoying.
Agreed, but religious extremists like zkinnyg are allowed to dismiss others based on not being Muslim, so I don't see why this is any different.

Agreed, but religious extremists like zkinnyg are allowed to dismiss others based on not being Muslim, so I don't see why this is any different.
I dont think that should be allowed either. Should be breaking the low effort or trolling rules

He got banned though so apparently that wasn't allowed.

@Ping And Pong

22683.jpg

He had one of my top 10 fav avi’s
:cryfeels:

Day 4 of asking why @KKKcel got banned?

reminder to free @bill00 already

@Skincel
Why is he banned?
Is he really sigma? If so i called it :lul: