Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@TheBasedCel uncage my nigga

My guess is that he was temp banned for encouraging others to help mutate a more lethal strain of the coronavirus. I can't see that thread now.
Just lol.

so what if @BlkPillPres broke a few rules, he is our prophet and so he is above the rules.

the rules shouldnt apply to him. They should only apply to the rest of us plebs.

Don't just unban him, make him mod!

@TheBasedCel
@BlkPillPres

Why?

so what if @BlkPillPres broke a few rules, he is our prophet and so he is above the rules.

the rules shouldnt apply to him. They should only apply to the rest of us plebs.

Don't just unban him, make him mod!
He’s a good poster. But throughout .co’s history we can pretty much see you can be the most popular poster and you still aren’t safe.

you still aren’t safe.
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

He’s a good poster. But throughout .co’s history we can pretty much see you can be the most popular poster and you still aren’t safe.
I think thats good. If it wasn't that way, then this place would turn into every shitty community on the internet.

Rules should always apply to everyone

I think thats good. If it wasn't that way, then this place would turn into every shitty community on the internet.

Rules should always apply to everyone
yeah it's good like that, otherwise there would be a hierarchy of popular users, average users, ignored users and disliked users, the last thing we need on an incel forum is favouritism and grade school social dynamics

JFL @ @NEETard. I would delete that last post of yours because it's considered spam. It's fucking hilarious though but you'll be suspended from posting here for a good amount of time when you don't.

JFL @ @NEETard. I would delete that last post of yours because it's considered spam. It's fucking hilarious though but you'll be suspended from posting here for a good amount of time when you don't.
Cant remove it anymore :feelswow:

Was there ever an explanation on @WawelDragon1683 ban?
(I guess requested :feelsbadman:)

@OldIncel temp or perm?

What happened with @rightfulcel he was very active lately.
and @BlkPillPres I think must be temp

@TheRealChincel88

LARPer. Caught almost as soon as he started posting because of quick reports. Thank you for using the report button everyone.
Lots of crappy greycels lately. We need to be better at filtering them.

Third time asking what happened to @beta_max

Did @BlkPillPres really get a temp ban for the UV light thing?

What the hell happened to @AsiaCel ?