Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is @NoOneWantsMe banned and how is he in Chat? It also says he was last online 8 minutes from now which also makes no sense.

I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.
I never managed to catch this, but goodbye, my man. I hope everything works out for you.

@ChinaCurry what happened

@ChinaCurry why?

Also fifth time asking what happened to @beta_max ?

free @Adoring Fan

what happened to @TheSecondComing

brutal no one cares about @beta_max

@Monk of Failure and @beta_max

@Monk of Failure
noo :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
free him

Free @Monk of Failure (even though he hated me?)

JFL @Monk of Failure :feelskek:
dude posted a picture of a foids prolapsed roastbeef:feelspuke:

I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.

I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.

I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.
It's kind of true tbh

Whites really are superior when you compare the best with the best of both worlds.

The irony is having pride in that fact despite being a subhuman on an incel forum.

I'm basing it on his Nazi profile picture.
but how can a stormfronter be anti-white? They are one of the biggest white worshiping groups around. Or have they changed that much? I don't really keep up with them tbh.

but how can a stormfronter be anti-white? They are one of the biggest white worshiping groups around. Or have they changed that much? I don't really keep up with them tbh.
Look at the last part of the post you are responding to. :p