Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I agree youre one of the biggest racists here. And yet youre allowed to do it becoz youre curry? How the fuck is that fair? A white guy cant say all this shit but if youre a self hating "shitskin" who thinks all curries must be eradicated and white people are superior, youre not banned simply based on your skin color.
Self hate is acceptable. As a whitecel I've a few racecucked lowkey ethnic worshipping posts calling whites cavebeasts and what not and no mod ever got in touch with me for it.

@wereqryan unfortunately you couldn't help yourself amigo. :f:

Last edited:
I thought racism was allowed here. I've seen plenty of racism here. In fact, I'd say that I'm arguably one of the biggest racists here. I've trashed and shat on ethnics and curries a lot. Like to the point where its my gimmick. I admit there are lots of race coping bluepillers here who deny their racial inferiority. To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill.
well this didnt age well

@wereqryan @IncelKing

Wtf, what did they do?

Does he show up in the member list? Yes: temp. No: perm. Got banned for saying racist things.
Tried to initiate the great race war between curry and rice. Got banned instead

Self hate is acceptable. As a whitecel I've a few racecucked lowkey ethnic worshipping posts calling whites cavebeasts and what not and no mod ever got in touch with me for it.
I mean those posts are just retarded honestly lol.

He sent gay pictures and insults. When I told him to stop, he spammed them. He was already close to 100%, so it turned permanent.
Not surprised with the gay stuff tbh, he used to send me some very questionable stuff in pm

He sent gay pictures and insults. When I told him to stop, he spammed them. He was already close to 100%, so it turned permanent.
I legit don't understand why people are this retarded?!
Like when you break a rule and a mod/admin warns you for that you don't continue and exaggerate that behavior? Isn't that a basic human sense?

@knajjd did you like the PMs sent by @Monk of Failure? :feelskek:

wtf? jfl
I can't believe he did this just to throw a tantrum
he probably wanted to get perma'd

@Einon Good luck with everything

Over for the highestiqcel of the site

Damn low inhib as fuck
I will never turn on my rice bros. Fuck curry dividers like that guy.
He would link everything to race. Hell he could have probably linked even breathing to race somehow and then go on to post 50 times about how curries breath in a subhuman manner hence everyone of them should be killed.

Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here. Come to think of it @wereqryan would have a bad day and then go on to make 100+ posts on why curries should be killed.

He even wanted to join stromfront jfl

Damn low inhib as fuck

He would link everything to race. Hell he could have probably linked even breathing to race somehow and then go on to post 50 times about how curries breath in a subhuman manner hence everyone of them should be killed.

Damn low inhib as fuck

Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here. Come to think of it @wereqryan would have a bad day and then go on to make 100+ posts on why curries should be killed.

He even wanted to join stromfront jfl
Jfl at curries.

What happened to @IncelKing

What happened to @IncelKing
He was dethroned. Now he is an IncelPeasant
Some Indians on another board said they didn't want to join this site due to self hating curries foreign born curries here.
Brutal. Though tbh the culture around here shifts a lot, I'm sure if they joined they could start a trend of less curry self hate.

He was dethroned. Now he is an IncelPeasant

Brutal. Though tbh the culture around here shifts a lot, I'm sure if they joined they could start a trend of less curry self hate.
Are curries the most self hating ones or is it that the biggest amount of ethnics here are curries

Are curries the most self hating ones or is it that the biggest amount of ethnics here are curries
They seem to be the most self hating. Probably because most ethnics at least have a small group of people that worships their ethnicity (blacks/Tyrones get worshiped by wannabe tough normies, KPop Stars/anime boys get worshiped by female weebs, etc.) I don't think I've seen a Curry worshiping demographic, they seem to be the most shit on by normies overall. Its the one form of racism that seems not even minded by giga anti-racist SJWs as well.

They seem to be the most self hating. Probably because most ethnics at least have a small group of people that worships their ethnicity (blacks/Tyrones get worshiped by wannabe tough normies, KPop Stars/anime boys get worshiped by female weebs, etc.) I don't think I've seen a Curry worshiping demographic, they seem to be the most shit on by normies overall. Its the one form of racism that seems not even minded by giga anti-racist SJWs as well.
brutal, I am ethnic but i am not a curry tbh. I wish them well

@DJ_INCEL_HITLER :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: