Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @wereqryan

Maybe he roped because he was a "shit skin curry"

Not a personal attack, just labeling him as he would have wanted

20200323 151952

@micropenis29

Yeah, I know he was temp banned for that retarded :redpill: :bluepill: confidence is everything thread, but this dude has been trolling this forum for months. Jfl if people took this dude's posts seriously. Someone told me he was one of the highest IQ posters on the forum and that I was a cancer when I called him out.

He is a top-tier troll. He's responded to multiple arguments of mine about Sub8/Sub9 retardation by threatening the mods on me and saying they should ban me and calling me "bluepilled" :lul:. Then he makes post like "just get a nice car and you'll get laid" or "confidence is everything even if you were ugly you would get laid". LMFAO. You can't even make that stuff up.

One month he said face was all that mattered, the next month he said height is everything, and the month after that he says that dick size is everything. I get there are some of impressionable people here, but can people stop falling for trolls like him?

@micropenis29

Yeah, I know he was temp banned for that retarded :redpill: :bluepill: confidence is everything thread, but this dude has been trolling this forum for months. Jfl if people took this dude's posts seriously. Someone told me he was one of the highest IQ posters on the forum and that I was a cancer when I called him out.

He is a top-tier troll. He's responded to multiple arguments of mine about Sub8/Sub9 retardation by threatening the mods on me and saying they should ban me and calling me "bluepilled" :lul:. Then he makes post like "just get a nice car and you'll get laid" or "confidence is everything even if you were ugly you would get laid". LMFAO. You can't even make that stuff up.

One month he said face was all that mattered, the next month he said height is everything, and the month after that he says that dick size is everything. I get there are some of impressionable people here, but can people stop falling for trolls like him?
Sub9? JFL thats giga-meme tier

Sub9? JFL thats giga-meme tier
There was one post that I think he deleted out of embarrassment because I couldn't find it after I called him out on it where he said that women will say sexual things to you, touch you, or sexually escalate around you in order to make you their orbiter.

Jfl there's probably some retarded high-schooler on here who read that thread and missed his chance.

@Lookscel man i hope its requested, i just want to tell you that i didnt insult you when i spoke to my childhood friend in russian, i just said "я сказал, что твоя голова гораздо меньше моей", thats it, come back man

What happened to @Lookscel ? Requested I guess

@micropenis29

Someone who only uses this forum to troll cant be a real incel. He has to be a fakecel tbh, should not come back.
He will just make us look stupid or make some incels dumber who will buy his crap

@micropenis29

did he make that thread this morning? Man I missed it lol. His posts were meme-ish but he was a funny poster, especially with that avi.

did he make that thread this morning? Man I missed it lol. His posts were meme-ish but he was a funny poster, especially with that avi.
Yes, lol. I agree I started laughing at all of his threads the past week or so.

@micropenis29

I don’t think he’s a troll. I think he’s just extremely frustrated with life and he genuinely believes what he says. Then again, he could be a troll but just let him cope, man. His posts are funny ngl.

I don’t think he’s a troll. I think he’s just extremely frustrated with life and he genuinely believes what he says. Then again, he could be a troll but just let him cope, man.
Really? How does he go from changing all of his opinions on face, height, and dick in a matter of weeks? Yesterday in a thread he called the mods on someone for denying sub8 saying they were bluepilled and should get banned, but then right after that he makes a thread about having a nice car will make you get laid? Lol.

I definitely think he's pulling people's chains. If he was autistic and made very long posts I would understand, but as soon as someone disagrees with them he just shouts for the mods which I think is pretty funny and obvious trolling if you look at his other threads.

I mean he uses phrasing like
>maybe you can jester yourself into the friendzone
Lol?

Last edited:
If you think that's top-tier trolling, you've never come across a real troll.

If you think that's top-tier trolling, you've never come across a real troll.
Well he made me laugh out loud several times and he fooled a lot of people. Especially until his recently flurry of posts.

Well he made me laugh out loud several times and he fooled a lot of people. Especially until his recently flurry of posts.
Jfl. He's probably a bored normie and this quarantine is getting to him. He'll probably end up killing himself after two more weeks of quarantine. :feelshaha:

Really? How does he go from changing all of his opinions on face, height, and dick in a matter of weeks? Yesterday in a thread he called the mods on someone for denying sub8 saying they were bluepilled and should get banned, but then right after that he makes a thread about having a nice car will make you get laid? Lol.

I definitely think he's pulling people's chains. If he was autistic and made very long posts I would understand, but as soon as someone disagrees with them he just shouts for the mods which I think is pretty funny and obvious trolling if you look at his other threads.

I mean he uses phrasing like
>maybe you can jester yourself into the friendzone
Lol?
I never did like him tbh

He lost me when he kept quoting autistic posts saying "plato iq"

And his name seems like satire. Who the fuck would seriously call themselves "micropenis" and expect to be taken seriously?

@Egbertjack

Has he been brought up yet? Looks like he's been banned for a minute.

@micropenis29

saying he's a manlet is a bannable offense?

@micropenis29

He said he was a manlet at 6'0 and put this in his top 3 reasons he's an incel. A perfect example of a humblebrag if ever there was one. He had several other warnings for bragging including saying women have given him "fuck me eyes" before and another for bragging about getting hit on by women.

He was also bluepilled as fuck, once unironically claiming that women can sense confidence and that confident ugly guys can get laid easy.

He will not be coming back.

Last edited:
He was also bluepilled as fuck, once unironically claiming that women can sense confidence and that confident ugly guys can get laid easy.
He was honestly just a troll even the 6 ft. manlet stuff was just a continuation of that. He has truly said some retarded shit on here to troll people. Like 60%-80% of his threads were outright trolling.

If you want to get dizzy search face, dick, height, and confidence on his profile and look at how often his opinion completely changes.

I have another post in this ban discussion thread when he got temp banned like yesterday regarding him lol.
@micropenis29

Rip to @micropenis29 if this is the end he surely went out with a bang. At least he made laugh one more time.
He said he was a manlet at 6'0 and put this in his top 3 reasons he's an incel. A perfect example of a humblebrag if ever there was one. He had several other warnings for bragging including saying women have given him "fuck me eyes" before and another for bragging about getting hit on by women.

^^^ There's the @micropenis29 remembrance thread.

Last edited:

Good riddance then. Btw what happened with @VodkaCope, he got perma banned?

@Lookscel should come back ngl.

@micropenis29

Fuck that guy. He seemed like a red pill faggot who was just using this sub as a soundboard for his weird ideas. Turns out he was a larping blue pilled cuck. He would start off with black pilled threads, then slowly dial up the blue pill.