Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What I meant is that I myself went from believing you have "hilariously bad autism" and defending you to believing otherwise due to your accounts behavior.

So yes you have definitely acted suspicious and it was your accounts behavior/other evidence. Not that I or someone else is being an asshole to you.

I think I've seen over a dozen people who think there is something up with your account. I don't know how someone even does that tbh. So don't just play the victim game.

Frankly you'd think there was an underlying reason why you set off so many people's alarm bells.
Most people here don’t even call me a LARPer only a loud minority do. Many accounts can be interpreted as larping. You literally show NO proof that I’m a LARPer and honestly if I was a LARPer I don’t think I could post on here 8000 times and then be on IT at the same time
I don’t know what I do that is suspicious

Most people here don’t even call me a LARPer only a loud minority do. Many accounts can be interpreted as larping. You literally show NO proof that I’m a LARPer and honestly if I was a LARPer I don’t think I could post on here 8000 times and then be on IT at the same time
I don’t know what I do that is suspicious
A loud minority of people that suspected nobody else including multiple credible users and a mod.

There are a lot of reasons why people might have viewed you as suspicious.

Your account and its association with Kemper, the overall conduct and what you talk about, mirroring some of Kemper's tendencies, speech pattern, inconsistencies, weird bluepilled moments, and bizarre moral fixations on certain things.

I can't say for certain but you just give off a weird vibe.

See now there's a problem. "Incel-ish". Being an incel doesn't define your outlook or mannerisms to such the extent you're implying. Frothy is just level headed tbh. Probably one of the more vocal users that could shed a fair light on this community. Inceldom isn't just about hate or edgyness. Inceldom is a life circumstance. I have my own house, but no matter how 'homeless' I 'act', doesn't make me homeless.
They’re accusing me of LARPing because of some disagreement I had over bullies

A loud minority of people that suspected nobody else including multiple credible users and a mod.

There are a lot of reasons why people might have viewed you as suspicious.

Your account and its association with Kemper, the overall conduct and what you talk about, mirroring some of Kemper's tendencies, speech pattern, inconsistencies, weird bluepilled moments, and bizarre moral fixations on certain things.

I can't say for certain but you just give off a weird vibe.
Naming myself are Kemper isn’t so bad. One guy here named himself after Hitler (idk if he still is here) another named himself after Stalin. Some here do have serial killer Avis. And speech pattern? Wtf? That shouldn’t really even be anything.

and also posting jb threads doesn’t make me a LARPer because Napoleon and mainlander have posted plenty of jb threads. Having a trait that Kemper has doesn’t make me a LARPer
The LARP accusations stemmed from a lot more than that tbf. Don't blame suspicion. If anything its a good thing. If suspicion was absent everywhere. We would still have hundreds more people who shouldn't be here.
One user here @Women_Fucking_Suck got banned because he was accused of LARPing but I didn’t see any actual proof. I don’t need to be banned for LARPing without proof

They’re accusing me of LARPing because of some disagreement I had over bullies
That's a strawman and absolutely no one did.

They accused you of being a LARP because of what you chose to say. For example nonsense moral platitudes like "forgiveness is for the strong grudges for the weak", saying that people that were bullied cant develop lifelong trauma, saying that the bullied cant wish death upon their bullies but people that were raped can, talking about how wishing death on someone is horrendous, etc.

Nobody accused you of that just because of your position. It was only after a heated back and forth and HOW you defended your position that they (mental_out, a mod) first accused you.

You realize people can actually read the thread I linked for themselves right?

Last edited:
That's a strawman and absolutely no one did.

They accused you of being a LARP because of what you chose to say. For example nonsense moral platitudes like "forgiveness is for the strong grudges for the weak", saying that people that were bullied cant develop lifelong trauma, saying that the bullied cant wish death upon their bullies but can among rapists.

Nobody accused you of that just because of your position. It was only after a heated back and forth and HOW you defended your position that they (mental_out, a mod) first accused you.

You realize people can actually read the thread I linked for themselves right?
The average bullying victim doesn’t have lifelong trauma. Rape is way worse than getting teased (aka the average bullying victim). Getting violently beaten at school isn’t really that common (and no your anecdotal evidence that it’s common doesn’t work).

that doesn’t make me a LARPer

The average bullying victim doesn’t have lifelong trauma. Rape is way worse than getting teased (aka the average bullying victim). Getting violently beaten at school isn’t really that common (and no your anecdotal evidence that it’s common doesn’t work).

that doesn’t make me a LARPer
You see what's really suspicious is you coming back to your account making a thread about bullying right away and telling everyone how you changed your opinion -- telling me that you know it's why people initially accused you and you're trying to signal something.

And then falling back on old habits.

Someone absolutely can definitely lifelong trauma from bullying yes even the "teasing" kind. As people already informed you in that thread. There weren't even any violent bullies at my school.

I'm not here to rehash the thread. You can tag @Ropemaxx or someone who disagreed with your point if you want in that thread and argue it it with them.

I'm simply informing you of why people were suspicious of your account and how this was set off. You won't get banned without definitive evidence. So you can put your worries aside.

Maybe try to act less suspicious in the future.

Last edited:
You see what's really suspicious is you coming back to your account making a thread about bullying right away and telling everyone how you changed your opinion -- telling me that you know it's why people initially accused you and you're trying to signal something.

And then falling back on old habits.

Someone absolutely can definitely lifelong trauma from bullying yes even the "teasing" kind. As people already informed you in that thread. There weren't even any violent bullies at my school.

I'm not here to rehash the thread. You can tag @Ropemaxx or someone who disagreed with your point if you want in that thread and argue it it with them.

I'm simply informing you of why people were suspicious of your account and how this was set off. You won't get banned without definitive evidence. So you can put your worries aside.

Maybe try to act less suspicious in the future.
I made that thread a little before you brought up the bullying thread. And a LARPer wouldn’t try to make it obvious. And no lifelong trauma from bullying and simply teasing is bs. In fact, even sexual abuse victims don’t usually have lifelong trauma. Usually they heal

I made that thread a little before you brought up the bullying thread. And a LARPer wouldn’t try to make it obvious. And no lifelong trauma from bullying and simply teasing is bs. In fact, even sexual abuse victims don’t usually have lifelong trauma. Usually they heal
Yeah, but I'm sure this prior thread was on your mind while you stewed over the ban.

Well maybe you're just a troll then. I don't know what person makes a thread on how their opinions change only to hold the exact same opinions an hour later.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I'm sure this prior thread was on your mind while you stewed over the ban.

Well maybe you're just a troll then. I don't know what person makes a thread on how their opinions change only to hold the exact same opinions an hour later.
I can still hate bullies and admit they should be gone but still admit that it isn’t the worst thing to get teased in school.

I can still hate bullies and admit they should be gone but still admit that it isn’t the worst thing to get teased in school.
This isn't a place to discuss something like this so maybe reply in a PM or something. But the next logical question is why should they gone or have death wished upon them if it isn't that l bad?

You kept the same opinions you had on the result/effects of bullying, but changed your opinion on wishing death which makes no sense.

This isn't a place to discuss something like this so maybe reply in a PM or something. But the next logical question is why should they gone or have death wished upon them if it isn't that l bad?

You kept the same opinions you had on the result/effects of bullying, but changed your opinion on wishing death which makes no sense.
being a white knight isn’t as bad as murder but we still shrug if a white knight dies right? Not saying we necessarily celebrate but we might shrug

I will miss him and his funny gifs of that dude. Fuck man. Free my bro @Diocel tbh

Who the fuck was that dude he kept spamming pics of?

@Diocel too soon brother

@Diocel
what happened?
Free him

Its over for sexhaving bragging fakecels

@GeneticJoke

Its over for sexhaving bragging fakecels
View attachment 231983
@GeneticJoke
Not surprising since he was old and bald. I think most people like that on this forum have probably had sex in the past of course De Geso is in the same boat. I guess there in a weird area where for most of their life they lived as non-incel until bald.

Obviously if they brag they should banned, but even otherwise I'm not sure if they should be allowed or not. They can't really relate to us or inceldom fully so I would rather them not be here anyways.

Not surprising since he was old and bald. I think most people like that on this forum have probably had sex in the past of course De Geso is in the same boat. I guess there in a weird area where for most of their life they lived as non-incel until bald.

Obviously if they brag they should banned, but even otherwise I'm not sure if they should be allowed or not. They can't really relate to us or inceldom fully so I would rather them not be here anyways.
They had their time while we never did. By the logic some defenders use here a post wall Chad should get in .co cus he hasn't fucked for 1 year.

fakecel *exists*
@GoffSystemQB I sleep
fakecel "gets banned"
@GoffSystemQB writes an essay on why he was a fakecel

fakecel *exists*
@GoffSystemQB I sleep
fakecel "gets banned"
@GoffSystemQB writes an essay on why he was a fakecel
I pretty much took the side of Colvin in his thread about kissing lol. There are two luminary users who are some of the most popular users on the forum that are in the same situation which is why I said that. I didn't see his post before.

But it seems like people are okay with them being here and I don't know if it's because they are popular or what.

Last edited:
I pretty much took the side of Colvin in his thread about kissing lol. There are two luminary users who are some of the most popular users on the forum that are in the same situation which is why I said that. I didn't see his post before.

But it seems like people are okay with them being here and I don't know if it's because they are popular or what.
I'm just joking :feelsokman:

@Monk of Failure