Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Doesn't even have to be a world city tbh. The tiny city I live in is so jumbled and criss crossed and has enough traffic that walking is easier than driving 80% of the time. And I'm a license-lesscel.
in the US driving is usually required in order to get by ngl. It really depends on where you live.

Why is @Goycel banned?

free @Quasimodocel :cryfeels:
uncage him

wtf why is @Pareg banned?

why is @manija2019 banned?

It was requested, said he needed some time off and while hopefully be back eventually.

Also requested

Also requested as well

Requested as well

Lot of requests recently.
They went back to slaying their Becky harems in the quarantine

requested for the last time
I don't know how I should feel about this

@sub8male just got banned, was it requested?

Just saw appeals, apparently he got banned for brag or something. I didnt see the thread so I guess it got taken down

Just saw appeals, apparently he got banned for brag or something. I didnt see the thread so I guess it got taken down
Gets a tinder match and shred of female attention, instantly forgets everything about rules and tries to brag about it to a bunch of virgins. what a fucking moron.

Gets a tinder match and shred of female attention, instantly forgets everything about rules and tries to brag about it to a bunch of virgins. what a fucking moron.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Curiously, he is a fervent sub 8 bettor.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Curiously, he is a fervent sub 8 bettor.
Shit like this and brendio is proof no incel is actually blackpilled and become bluepilled, backstabbing simp fags every time they get just a crumb, just a pathetic little crumb of attention from whores

Shit like this and brendio is proof no incel is actually blackpilled and become bluepilled, backstabbing simp fags every time they get just a crumb, just a pathetic little crumb of attention from whores
"One blowjob away from going back to the plantation"

It was requested, said he needed some time off and while hopefully be back eventually.

Also requested

Also requested as well

Requested as well

Lot of requests recently.
Brutal
So many people leaving :feelsbadman:

@sub8male
Please free him I dont have alot of non goy friends here

Free @IamJacksBrokenHeart

Last edited: