Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @JohnDcel ‘s font choice.

free @Justreallydepressed

Shit like this and brendio is proof no incel is actually blackpilled and become bluepilled, backstabbing simp fags every time they get just a crumb, just a pathetic little crumb of attention from whores

Well its true. Im sure you can find a driver license forum.
This is about inceldom, get it?

Some days I come here and I just want to vent about a bad experience, but I hesitate to post anything because I know within minutes it’ll be bombarded by trolls copy pasting catchphrases that they clearly don’t even relate too.

And they have no similar story to tell because they are not incel, just meme shit like driver license pill or jailbait loli shit

heck they don’t even read the post just jump from thread to the next commenting the same fucking shit to accumulate postcount to unlock new name colours.

And it never surprises me that users like these are always white tallfags.
Good, he was a fakecel troll anyway. Hopefully he never returns

free @Seth MistWraith

seems he liked LARPing as a possible fontaine alt or someshit. weird shit
That idea fits with my conspiracy theory that @MENSA_IQcel is just @XOR, who admitted to reading @Fontaine threads, and may have been unconsciously regurgitating them.

Last edited:
But seeing as @XOR was an alt himself, then who is the man behind the curtain, if not @Fontaine? :feelstrash:

The guy is alt-crazy. Listen to him trying to spook the mods:

jfl

@MENSA_IQcel jfl

It only took the mod team months and hundreds of posts to realize the dude claiming to be smarter than Issac Newton was a troll? Nice!!

Download

I called it. Also @BlkPillPres called it two months ago too, that @XOR and @MENSA_IQcel were both larpers, or the same person.

Why did San Salvador get banned

@San Salvador what happened to this 6/10 normie standardcel ?

I called it. Also @BlkPillPres called it two months ago too, that @XOR and @MENSA_IQcel were both larpers, or the same person.
Tbh you have to be truecel to make endless alts to post troll posts on an annoymous incel forum.