Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

alt of course lol
I'm surprised it took all the way until after Mensa_IQ was banned, how do you even get past the account information request with that name? At the time, Mensa_IQ had just recently joined and was still a graycel.

I'm surprised it took all the way until after Mensa_IQ was banned, how do you even get past the account information request with that name? At the time, Mensa_IQ had just recently joined and was still a graycel.

MENSA was already well-known at that point however, mods must have thought they were making a legitimate account but wanted to make a joke with their username too.
There's always a user who you wonder how the hell mods passed him jfl

Last edited:
I miss @HighTGymcel ngl

Why was he banned?

why was @DENSA_IQcel banned? I'm assuming it has to do with MENSA? him and DENSA were two separate people though, they had distinct typing styles and even had independent conversations with each other occasionally. he wasn't an alt to my knowledge, he just named his acc DENSA_IQcel because MENSA_IQcel was a popular topic of conversation when his acc was made (and he was a lurker beforehand)

unless the mods have some proof that he was an alt that I'm just not aware of, or he was banned for other reasons. otherwise free him

@MENSA_IQcel About fucking time. JFL

It was getting more and more obvious with every post.

Mensa banned

@MENSA_IQcel top 10 saddest anime deaths

@MENSA_IQcel About fucking time. JFL

It was getting more and more obvious with every post.
You exposed him lol, the way he copy pasted that analysis solution was hilariously pathetic. An obvious troll.

I haven’t been on the forum in a bit, what happened?

@MENSA_IQcel Was a larp/alt. I kept calling him out on his bullshit early on. Then he overreached and dug himself a hole he couldn't climb out of when he boasted about being in an elite graduate economics program but couldn't answer a relatively simple analysis (theoretical calculus) problem.
View attachment 259459

He bullied incels too. Who in the fuck says something like that to a brother?

A piece of shit.

@MENSA_IQcel Was a larp/alt.

I kept calling him out on his bullshit early on.

But whose alt is @MENSA_IQcel ?

I remember of doing this post

20200517 021712

some of his threads/posts makes sense though

was entertaining at least I laughed reading his posts

@MENSA_IQcel Was a larp/alt. I kept calling him out on his bullshit early on. Then he overreached and dug himself a hole he couldn't climb out of when he boasted about being in an elite graduate economics program but couldn't answer a relatively simple analysis (theoretical calculus) problem.

I asked him what test he did to get into mensa and he just said “the mensa test” lmao