Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@ScornedStoic

nvm, just seen it in another page

I asked him what test he did to get into mensa and he just said “the mensa test” lmao
giphy.gif

Wait, is @Personalityinkwell perma'd? If he is, why?

It's requested. Not a hardban. So he can still receive PMs, and then reply to those sent to him. However. If he's requested it his activity may dwindle or just halt altogether. But theres a chance you might still be able to talk to him. Hopefully it goes well. Friends are what this place is for. God (fake fuck) knows we're all short on them because of society's bullshit social standards for what constitutes a human being.
Thanks brother I never knew that

No problem. Try not to count on it ofc. Requesting a ban usually means one of two things. The first being *I want people to mention me in ban thread for a day or two*. The second being that they need time off for whatever legitimate reason. Some still browse though. The ability to not post is almost a discipline technique to not take up as much time it seems.

He's got an original join date though. He was the 53rd (or 54th if the site counts from 0) member to join this site. So I'm going to take a guess that it's intended to be a permanent hiatus from the site.
Who is 53rd/54th to join?

@curryZoomercoomer

Free @stupid dream and @startcel

if he really was XOR he used to call ethnics shitskin all the time
I wouldn't take not one word seriously he ever said. It was obviously all a complete troll.