Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Pennywise TFU ON YOU. FAKECEL FAGGOT.

Because of personal reasons I will no longer be able to spend time moderating this website. I have not requested a ban but I imagine I will be spending less time on here in the coming weeks. Thank you for being a great community which it is a pleasure to be a part of.

:f:

Hope everything works out well for you. Wondering why you didn't have the purple colour attached to your name.

Because of personal reasons I will no longer be able to spend time moderating this website. I have not requested a ban but I imagine I will be spending less time on here in the coming weeks. Thank you for being a great community which it is a pleasure to be a part of.
:feelscry:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Images 6

Also what happened to @HeebJesus , I guess Chads.co is true afterall JFL at real incels

free @theson :cryfeels:
Because of personal reasons I will no longer be able to spend time moderating this website
dogpilled again
jk
Wish you well... good luck with everything boyo

Feels like middle school when the teacher leaves the classroom and there is nobody to send us to the principle's office for drawing pot leaves on the chalk board.

Hope you surgerymaxx and whitemaxx boyo.

@Personalityinkwell is banned again what the fuck?

Stay safe

Wishing you well with whatever is going on.

:f: good luck
Wishing you well with whatever is going on.

f
Smoke

Hope you do well

guess whos banned, banned, banned again tell your discord friends. fuck you, damn dog
jk man wish you well

Free @theson he doesn't deserve to be permanently banned.

It's an Asian female making a soyface with his custom title being "wyattu cokku onry".

Does @theson deserve to be banned for this?
He doesn't. It's obviously meant to take a jab at noodlefoids, not female worship. @XOR had a female avatar and wasn't banned for the longest time.

Free @theson

He doesn't. It's obviously meant to take a jab at noodlefoids, not female worship. @XOR had a female avatar and wasn't banned for the longest time.

Free @theson
@XOR's faggoty stormfront foid worship pfp still annoys me every time I see it ngl

Free @theson
almost every nigga here has a female avi

@CoolHeadedHermit? seemed like a nice guy

Good luck with whatever you are dealing with ngl

Why is Skincel unbanned?

What the fuck.

@Wristlet 2
what happened? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@MountainGorilla

Hope whatever issue you have gets resolved. Best of luck man.

@Skincel is finally unbanned? lol

@Wristlet 2
@MountainGorilla

what happened to them?

Was skincel supposedly BrazilianSigma?
@MountainGorilla

Free @theson

Weird comparison since XOR's avi was a painting, being consistent all drawn female avis would be banned

Free @theson
actually there was one retard who kept Billie Eillish as his avi for over 2 months and nothing happened to him
he even simped for her on the comments

@theson was clearly joking
I don't believe he got permabanned because of this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
free him

Free @Wristlet 2 too
he did nothing wrong :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: